New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    Correct if I'm wrong. 2-seaters lang ba Bravado?

DMax LT, puede rin.
    Crew cab yung Bravado... 4 seater.

I think among the base model pickups, the best would be the Bravado. Proven na talaga yung TD27, and actually looks better than either the base model Ranger and Dmax.

On the other hand, you can't practically go wrong with any of them.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I choose Nissan Navarra.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hi everyone. Im new here and i decided to register to be able to get some advice. Our events company is looking at replacing our old 1996 Mit L200 pick up with something more reliable. We have a max budget of P350. Any suggestions? Thanks so much in advance...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    for 350k you could probably get a 1999 or 2000 model year fuego or frontier... or a newer ranger.

Ingat lang sa mga flooded cars for sale

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    hello po, im just a newbie here and we are planning to buy the new montero gls 4x2 or strada 2010 4x4. We'd like a family car and we also would like something na can go thru flooded areas and can travel to provinces as well. which do you think is better? Our budget is around the costs of this vehicles. tnx.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Ford Ranger Trekker 4x2

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    toyota hilux =D

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lenjun95 View Post
    hello po, im just a newbie here and we are planning to buy the new montero gls 4x2 or strada 2010 4x4. We'd like a family car and we also would like something na can go thru flooded areas and can travel to provinces as well. which do you think is better? Our budget is around the costs of this vehicles. tnx.
    Sir, for family purposes, better get the SUV (Montero).

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lenjun95 View Post

If you were to ask me.....base from your qualifications for your next car....I can say that the montero sport is the one that meets it....However if you were to choose in the pickup truck category I could honestly say that the STRADA among its counterparts IMO is the most family friendly....Let me mention a few of the many reasons....... it is the most comfortable among its class(for your wife and kids), More than enough power to pull you down to your sit(for you),4 stars on the MOOSE safety vehicle testing again highest among its class(for the whole family), and from experience I can also say that its the most spacious for the reason that I've checked all the trucks that is present in the market to determine which is the largest cabin space before we bought our strada and it turned out to be that this is the only truck that really fits me well both drivers and passengers seat and let me inform you that Im way above average in terms of size...

and there's a lot more!(parang TV shopping lang hehe) you also might wanna try visiting the strada thread for more info...=)

Goodluck sir! heres hoping that you would find the right Car for you and your family!
    Last edited by locoroco777; November 18th, 2009 at 09:44 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    If you were to ask me.....base from your qualifications for your next car....I can say that the montero sport is the one that meets it....However if you were to choose in the pickup truck category I could honestly say that the STRADA among its counterparts IMO its the most family friendly....The most comfortable among its class, More than enough power to pull you down to your sit,4 stars on the MOOSE safety vehicle testing again highest among its class, and from experience I can also say that its the most spacious for the reason that I've checked all the trucks that is present in the market to determine which is the largest cabin space before we bought our strada and it turned out to be that this is the only truck that really fits me well both drivers and passengers seat and let me inform you that Im way above average in terms of size...

Goodluck sir! heres hoping that you would find the right Car for you and your family!
    And since the montero shares the strada's chassis and body structure... so dapat same lang yung crash cell tech ng montero and strada. hehehe

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
"Best value" pick-up nowadays?