Guys, I really need your advice and inputs. So we're still looking for our first brand new family car. We are a family of 7 (pero mostly 4 or 5 lang ang sakay), around 5'8" ang height and planning to buy an entry level family car, at least 7-seater. We are initially considering Avanza but we decided to take it out of the picture because of its looks and features. (Also considered the advices of some of the guys here).

Now, we are cureently choosing between the three: Mobilio, BRV, or Crosswind XT. What we like about the Mobilio is its looks and I think it has a pretty nice specs for its price. My problem is its height, medyo mababa sya. Kaya pumasok si BRV sa options. Then, for the Crosswind, my sister wants the crosswind for several reasons, ground clearance, can seat 10 people (we really want an Innova pero di kaya sa budget), and diesel engine. What I dont like about it is that it's an old model, which lacks safety features among others. So tell me, is my dislike for the crosswind valid?

Help us decide which car would best suit us. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: The goal also is to have a car that would probable serve us at least 10 years. This is another reason why I dislike the crosswind. (I am thinking that because it's an old model, sobrang maluluma na sya, unlike the mobilio or brv)

PS: Hirap pala pumili ng sasakyan. Litong-lito na ako. hehe