New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 128 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1576
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Better test the color in a bond paper or tissue paper when checking atf level. Used ATF in a container will sometimes looks like brown but closer inspection will reveal it still red.. but for peace of mind better to replace based on manufacturer recommendation
    halos lahat ng new AT walang dipstick...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    there are some automatic transmissions that are reliable like toyotas 6at (fwd) hyundai/kia 6at (fwd) fords 6at (fwd) and 6r80(rwd) on the ranger/everest.

so many AT failures in our country because of stupid owners(late atf changes) and bad mechanics.

almost all the atf changes at zix and everest garage is fukcing brown atf wtf...
    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Witnessed one when im having my service interval at Zix. 100T plus km reading on monty babago ata napalitan ATF. Nakakadiri. LOL!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    For Honda Civic FD which is better manual or A/T? Thank guys!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Itswngamp View Post
    For Honda Civic FD which is better manual or A/T? Thank guys!
    Both the MT and AT FDs are good. For city driving, obviously the AT is more convenient. The facelifted version also already has paddle shifters so you can control the fun as well.

Of course, the manual is still more engaging, if your left leg is up for it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    I'd like to ask kung reliable ang kaya ang AT ng bagong innova. planning to get one.

or hindi naman gano hassle idrive ang manual, hindi mabigat sa paa? para makatipid ng pangbayad or maintenance in the long run.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by muypaquito View Post
    I'd like to ask kung reliable ang kaya ang AT ng bagong innova. planning to get one.

or hindi naman gano hassle idrive ang manual, hindi mabigat sa paa? para makatipid ng pangbayad or maintenance in the long run.
    its the same transmission on the new prado and new mux. it should be heavy duty.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by muypaquito View Post

MT - mura maintenance pero pagod ka lagi sa pagmamaneho lalo sa city.

AT - mahal maintenance pero relax ka lang sa pagdrive. Marami ka pang magagawa pagdating sa office o sa bahay.

Mamili ka. Kapag sa province okay ang lang MT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    mahal ang repair ng at... but if you do proper maintenance ie fluid changes it will last 10+ years

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    am really just dumb AF sa mga sasakyan.

can anyone take a sample timeline/costs ng mga kelangang ialaga sa AT and MT? for sample the fluids, filters, oils... the frequency they need to be replaced with and cost.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hindi ko memorize ang intervals but they can be seen in the owner's manual of the vehicle. Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I recall, interval of changing of transmission fluids is typically twice as long with manuals as compared with their automatic counterparts.

If you take good care of the AT car though, you most likely wouldn't be doing anything else other than fluid changes with regards to maintenance as is the case with our 1997 Granvia 4AT. You are most likely to encounter clutch assembly replacement with MT's which can be relatively expensive for older single mass flywheel transmissions (Once at around 80tkms and another at around 135tkms in our 2001 Revo diesel costing around 15-20k) or very expensive for newer dual mass flywheel transmissions.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk