New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 112 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1576
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by soullinker20 View Post
    hindi naman sa lahat ng pagkakataon, mas ok lng ang braking sakin kapag naka neutral dahil hindi siya naka auto na moving forward
    Some new transmissions will downshift when you brake. Parang engine braking sa MT. If you have an instantaneous gas consumption meter like the one in an Innova it will go to zero L/100kms when you coast or brake while in D. You not only save your brake pads but you also save on gas as well.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    hindi naman sa lahat ng pagkakataon, mas ok lng ang braking sakin kapag naka neutral dahil hindi siya naka auto na moving forward
    Some new transmissions will downshift when you brake. Parang engine braking sa MT. If you have an instantaneous gas consumption meter like the one in an Innova it will go to zero L/100kms when you coast or brake while in D. You not only save your brake pads but you also save on gas as well.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I suggest that go to fully stop before shifting to N. You never know as this small situations have an effect on our ATs in the future

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    cool! thanks po
    not sure in my case, `08 model po gamit ko

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    I suggest that go to fully stop before shifting to N. You never know as this small situations have an effect on our ATs in the future
    Di lang ATs.. baka buhay nyo pa.. wag magtipid sa brake pads. Magkano lang yan compared sa hassle na gagawin nyo pag bumangga kayo

6. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Marami ako nasusundan na ganyan, preno ng preno, mga automatic na auto.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    For me, Im getting a matic. Medyo sumasakit na left leg ko maybe because of the stress given by driving a manual esp on heavy traffic. Its case to case basis, if sa province lang talaga gagamitin i would definitely go to manual but traffic these days is getting worst. I cant even bring my son to baguio because of the expected traffic. IMHO

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Quote Originally Posted by dishcom View Post
    Marami ako nasusundan na ganyan, preno ng preno, mga automatic na auto.
    Old post by I am nevertheless responding:

This is because the pace of the vehicles with an automatic transmission is controlled by the brakes....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.2K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

9. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Old post by I am nevertheless responding:

This is because the pace of the vehicles with an automatic transmission is controlled by the brakes....

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Guys i have my 2016 fort 4x4 2.8 realesed 2 weeks ago, however after 3 days felt like the transmission had been very JERKEY, like shift shock when i slowdown going 40 below the transmission shift to lower gear and boom! Para kang binabatukan ramdam na ramdam mo yun shift. Another example when your driving a manual tranny then downshift release the clutch right away that kind of feeling. Toyota said it was normal because of hill decent but thet jerkeyness parang hindi toyota gumawa very uncomfortable. Any body here woth 4x4 expeience that problem already? Let me know guys