New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    You could at least mention what choice was made.
    Right, sorry about that. It was in reference to my earlier post about scheduling a test drive for the Honda Civic 1.8S AT, and the eventual purchase.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cherice View Post
    For civic, or city Doc?
    both of them! sagi tuhod sakin ang dalawang 'yan! i think their chief designer just might be a former fighter pilot.. mebbe next time, they should get a C-130 veteran..
    but i do hope you enjoy your new ride..
    Last edited by dr. d; January 11th, 2014 at 09:42 AM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Yup, compared to the Altis, Civics are a tight fit. Kahit nga yung trunk, again relative to the Altis eh maliit din.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    Yup, compared to the Altis, Civics are a tight fit. Kahit nga yung trunk, again relative to the Altis eh maliit din.
    We've had both and the Altis has a much bigger trunk than the Civic, but in terms of interior space, the FD/FB has noticeably better legroom than the outgoing Altis. Sasayad lang tuhod mo sa Civic kung nakasagad sa harap yung upuan. Front seats are adjustable and the steering wheel tilts and telescopes so it's hard to not find a comfortable driving position.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Apples to Oranges: All-New Toyota Altis or Nissan XTrail 2.0 or Honda City 1.5EL?