8 30.77%
  • Lancer GTA

18 69.23%
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    and you can park like a boss

BTT: I considered the Lancer in mid-2013 but when I heard that the 11th gen Altis was coming out in 2014, I opted to wait instead. The lancer really looks good but isn't the body due for a change soon. I prefer to have a conservative car than a sporty car.
    if this micro car does come on sale as a legitimate non-grey model at a decent price, i'd probably be among the first in line..

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    No new Lancer in the horizon yet. And feature-wise, ang kalevel ng Lancer GTA is the Altis 2.0. Kung both 1.6 variants, the Altis is the better car hands down. But you're basically getting a TOTL compact for the price of a mid-range variant which is why it's such a bargain.

If FC is the only concern, try computing - assuming the Altis gets around 8 km/L in city driving while the Lancer gets 7, and you travel 1,000 km a month at P36/L of unleaded. That's just an extra 642 pesos per month in exchange for much more power and features. You saved over 200k from SRP anyway.

I'd get the Lancer GTA in a heartbeat, unless it's a manual Altis G because it's much cheaper (80k plus discounts) and because I like manuals.
    Last edited by jut703; January 15th, 2015 at 03:16 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if this micro car does come on sale as a legitimate non-grey model at a decent price, i'd probably be among the first in line..
    OT: Here's a better picture. It's smaller than the alto and fits only 2 people. I wonder why we don't have it in Manila. I'd be scared to drive this in a highway though.

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    No new Lancer in the horizon yet. And feature-wise, ang kalevel ng Lancer GTA is the Altis 2.0. Kung both 1.6 variants, the Altis is the better car hands down. But you're basically getting a TOTL compact for the price of a mid-range variant which is why it's such a bargain.
    What I don't like about Altis 1.6 G A/T is the stereo is still very outdated. The Lancer EX has a nice head unit.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; January 15th, 2015 at 03:23 PM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    My friend's dad bought a Smart ForTwo for her to use to and from school. Binenta after one month because super tagtag daw and it gets bullied on the road 100% of the time. Kahit daw Alto binubully siya.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    OT: Here's a better picture. It's smaller than the alto and fits only 2 people. I wonder why we don't have it in Manila. I'd be scared to drive this in a highway though.

i like it!
    i've seen only one, and it has a B plate number..
    oh well... dreamin' ..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Lancer EX GT-A, nuff said...

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Lancer GTA na kung Altis G lang ang other option.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    May Lancer EX GT-A ka ba bro? Yung mga kaibigan ko kasing naka-Lancer EX, nakaka 6-8 km/L in moderate to heavy traffic, and around 12-15 km/L in highway driving. Full tank method to ha.

From personal experience, I got 8.5 km/L with the Altis CVT in moderate traffic and 14.3 km/L on a highway drive na medyo hataw. Full tank method din.

So yes, mas malakas sa gas ang GTA, but not by much as you make it appear. Also, keep in mind that the GTA also makes significantly more power. Hindi naman puro patipiran lang ang usapan, edi sana nag-Mirage nalang siya. Personally, the FC penalty of the Lancer is worth it over the Altis.
    Agree ako dito. With the size of the GTA , sportier look and more power di na masama ang FC compare to the Altis. 18 inch wheels plus the spoiler, eye catcher talaga kahit di na bagong model.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Bottomline : Takaw gas pa rin ang gta. Same old model.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006

What I don't like about Altis 1.6 G A/T is the stereo is still very outdated. The Lancer EX has a nice head unit.
    The GTA doesn't have a touch screen HU. Nicer speakers though. But it doesn't seem to have iPod connectivity, which is a big bummer IMO.

I think the Altis' HU is good. Easy to navigate even with the small screen since it has a nice scroll wheel and steering wheel audio controls. The lack of GPS is easily rectified by Waze. Lack of a backup camera can be overcome by practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast