26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Altis G

8 30.77%
  • Lancer GTA

18 69.23%
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Fyi guys, europeans are now shifting to more fuel efficient cars. Hindi na nila priority ang porma. In germany, bihira ka makakita ng SUV. Mostly subcompact cars with fuel efficient engine

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gargoyle30 View Post
    Fyi guys, europeans are now shifting to more fuel efficient cars. Hindi na nila priority ang porma. In germany, bihira ka makakita ng SUV. Mostly subcompact cars with fuel efficient engine
    Eh wala naman tayo sa Europe.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Lancer gta. Di nakakasawang pagmasdan kht mejo luma na ito. At ang angas ng front grill neto kumpara sa iba, na parang plane masyado. Sportier ang dating ng gta. ang altis kc parng pang professional ang dating desente ang tingin sau. Sa lancer badass!!!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Parang bumbero ang gta sa gas

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Parang bumbero ang gta sa gas
    May Lancer EX GT-A ka ba bro? Yung mga kaibigan ko kasing naka-Lancer EX, nakaka 6-8 km/L in moderate to heavy traffic, and around 12-15 km/L in highway driving. Full tank method to ha.

From personal experience, I got 8.5 km/L with the Altis CVT in moderate traffic and 14.3 km/L on a highway drive na medyo hataw. Full tank method din.

So yes, mas malakas sa gas ang GTA, but not by much as you make it appear. Also, keep in mind that the GTA also makes significantly more power. Hindi naman puro patipiran lang ang usapan, edi sana nag-Mirage nalang siya. Personally, the FC penalty of the Lancer is worth it over the Altis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    May Lancer EX GT-A ka ba bro? Yung mga kaibigan ko kasing naka-Lancer EX, nakaka 6-8 km/L in moderate to heavy traffic, and around 12-15 km/L in highway driving. Full tank method to ha.

From personal experience, I got 8.5 km/L with the Altis CVT in moderate traffic and 14.3 km/L on a highway drive na medyo hataw. Full tank method din.

So yes, mas malakas sa gas ang GTA, but not by much as you make it appear. Also, keep in mind that the GTA also makes significantly more power. Hindi naman puro patipiran lang ang usapan, edi sana nag-Mirage nalang siya. Personally, the FC penalty of the Lancer is worth it over the Altis.

patipiran verus performance.. it's always relative.. a personal choice.
    personally, 6-8 km/li in traffic from a 4 door sedan that size, leaves much to be desired..
    Last edited by dr. d; January 15th, 2015 at 02:13 PM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    My Vios 1.3 does 7-8 km/L in the same condtions. At least the Lancer has power.

Last edited by jut703; January 15th, 2015 at 03:19 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    patipiran verus performance.. it's always relative.. a personal choice.
    personally, 6-8 km/li in traffic from a 4 door sedan that size, leaves much to be desired..
    Depends on the traffic.

Nowadays, I'm not shocked to see as low as 7-8 from Vios-sized (not just the Vios, mind you, but its competitors, also) cars. Traffic nowadays is bad. Ramos-era 3-5 km/h average bad.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    and you can park like a boss

BTT: I considered the Lancer in mid-2013 but when I heard that the 11th gen Altis was coming out in 2014, I opted to wait instead. The lancer really looks good but isn't the body due for a change soon. I prefer to have a conservative car than a sporty car.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Depends on the traffic.

Nowadays, I'm not shocked to see as low as 7-8 from Vios-sized (not just the Vios, mind you, but its competitors, also) cars. Traffic nowadays is bad. Ramos-era 3-5 km/h average bad.
    yespo.. traffic is terrible! i was tempted to get a diesel AT.. instead, i got a wigo for half the innova's price.. and the traffic shoots down its fuel economy.. i am now thinking i should have stuck to the diesel AT..

my apologies for diverting from the thread..

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast