Oct 2002
    wohhhooo!!!

we gas lovers won!!
    !bhwhwhahrahrharharh

bad driver...CONGRATS!!!

i wanna see i wanna see!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bad driver, personally, i'd go for titanium rather than CF. Try mo rin sa SP International. They offered me the titanium finish 'wrap job' for about 12k. The downside is that you have leave the car with them for a week (or two).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    hello pk!

may I have Sp international's details?

can't I just leave the wood panels then comeback when they are ready to install it? hehe... anyways, thanks!

hmmm.... I think my tires are too hard cause I can hear some teenie weenie rattling sounds when I'm on rough pavement. I guess no car is perfect

I am unsure how accurate the built in tire psi meter is. It has a 3-5 psi difference (in reading) from a hand held tire pressure reader.

Is it ok to soften my tires a bit to have a better ride? how's 29 psi? thanks

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bad driver, yes its perfectly okay to put less pressure to have a better ride, * 29psi I guess, minimal increase in tire wear.

I dont have SP's contacts right now, but theyre here in the forums somewhere....

Theyre also the one's handling the accessories in Mitsubishi Greenhills (mas mahal). But their shop is in Banawe (First corner along banawe from e-rod turn right, nasa right side)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    thanks for the info pk!

will check em out

btw, after 125 kmh of different traffic congestions, I arrived as 4.8 km/l as my fuel usage. hehe....

So far I'm loving the ride!

btw, there are 2 wires dangling just above the gas pedal. the end/tips look like 2 miniature cable tv wires. It's weird how it just dangles there. but I guess that's why I need to come back at 1000 kms.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm.... 4.8km/L is quite acceptable for a 3.8L V6.

Naku! Sagwa niyang naka-dangle na wires!!! Yung sakin malinis, walang nakalaylay na wires whatsoever!!!

Wanna swap??!! hahaha ;)

Any comments on the engine? I mean power wise? , okay ba?

I suggest you get the red/white bumper lights from sp para euro look

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    will check out sb intl' soon!

I can't be any happier with this car. I love the engine. It's ok in traffic but excellent at long stretches.... I never had this much fun driving!
    the v6 is friggin fast. Again, I'm still breaking this in so im still taking it easy.

my only complaint is the very slight rattles (very mnimal) on the dash. I guess I'm just expecting perfection from a 3 day old car. I guess plastics are plastics

I don't own euro cars and lexus so I can't tell if a dashboard should have zero noise. again, if you turn on the radio, it's non-existent.

anyways, I called mitsu and they told me that the wires dangling on my gas pedal are "dumdum wires". Whatever man hehe... I just tied them up with a twistee and it's now perfect. I'm guessing those wires are used for diagnostics....

I love this car!!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Any comments on the ride? Is it on the harsh side. As far as i can recall its a lot better than the Gen2.5 setup. Also, aliw ba yung multimeter?

Im a gadget guy kasi and i just love these little kinck-knacks hehehe. Too bad the Gen3 doesnt have adjustable suspension though...

Yeah hehe. twisties are it!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    The ride is great specially after I deflated the tires to 29 psi.

when they handed it to me, one tire was 37 psi.... kaya medyo rough at first. Ok yung suspension, I only had vibration problems when on rough pavement.... caused by the extra hard tires.

It's great! Couldn't be happier, bro.

Hmmm... I was planning to run over all the lubaks in edsa... pero hindi nalang... natakot ako baka magkaroon ng rattling noises eh. At the moment, there is one (very faint) near my lower left leg.... I'm guessing it's a spring on the brake pedal yata (kasi I can hear a similar sound if I nudge the brake pedals sideways).... atleast it's not the dashboard.

It's very minor. I'm just being overly critical.

The digital compass is cool and it also has the altimeter and barometer. I guess, yun lang ang use nya. too bad wala syang gas=distance
    meter tulad ng sa states

I think you'll really love it man. dami ring pwedeng pindutin tulad ng airplane. hehe. the tire pressure guage activates everytime it starts so it's quite cool. I guess ganyan din yata and sa Gen 2.5.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Mukhang mayaman naman si bad driver..so gasoline expenses shouldn't bother you I beleive. Pero kung umangal ka man sa gastos, dito lang kami para damayan ka.. problema ko yang gas na yan..haha

Congrats pare!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Buying ALL NEW PAJ.  GAS OR DIESEL... HELP!!!!