New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ahaha.... hindi naman. Wala pa akong anak kaya konti pa ang considerations maybe I'll be singing a different tune pag may kid na... I'll probably get a picanto or something.

I went to baguio with my Paj and it was fun! Heck, when I bought this, I never thought I'd take it off-road. hehe... I'm not talking about gravel or anything.... took it to the muddy and rocky strawberry farms.... sarap!

I even went down an 8-10 inch concrete drop (don't ask me why) without a problem the suspension was awesome.

the engine was powerful with the use of the sports mode. relying on the AT trasmission is not enough and would get you into trouble ata.... passing cars at 100+ would be a chore if not for it's "triptronic".

I'm sure a cayenne turbo would have better performance but I'm happy.

btw, I forgot to mention, the car was released to me at 52 kms na sa odometer. Isn't that too high? I guess it's too late to complain na ngayun. but was I duped? hehe... baka test drive unit to (or worse, returned!)

they said it came from the port to the plant (cainta) to makati. I'm not sure that would account for 52 kms.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Cainta to makati + QC Testing(Maybe) may account for the mysterious 52kms..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    malit lang yang 52 kms pare. don't worry about it.

yung test drive units nila that you should stay away from or at the very least get a huge discount are the ones they send all the way to mindanao by land when they launched the units. i have seen an MX, Outlander and Gas and Diesel Pajero come all the way down to gen. santos by land.

i wanted to offer to buy it pagdating dito, pero ang dami na raw na nakapila na Mitsu excecutives who are just waiting for these test units to get back to manila.

andy

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow congrats, dalhin na yan sa sunod na EB hehehe

regarding comfort of gas and diesel engines, para sa akin, mas masarap magdrive ng gas on the road, the engine is smoother, quieter, and vibrates less in general; it also revs harder and is more pleasant on the open road hehe. although by all that, i don't mean to say that the newest diesels (especially the european ones) are unacceptably noisy and unpleasant

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    thanks guys!

and I'm glad to know that 52 kms is acceptable... It's not that I can still return it... now that it has 800 kms! hahaha.

hey mbt!

Would love to join your eb I'll hang around the forums to see when.

Hmmmm...just curious, now that you are here... does it mean to say that tsikot.com is the new kotse.com? (tho kotse.com still exists). hehe.... anyways, nice to hear your comments.

One thing I noticed is that Gen3 pajeros are EVERYWHERE nowadays. It seems that ang daming tao nag ipon tapos nagbilihan in the past 2-3 months. Heck, in Ortigas, I saw 2 black ones parked in ministop and 30 seconds after, passed a white one.

In SM baguio, parking lot, there were THREE other Gen3s in the same vicinity as my parked unit. practically a few yards away from each other.

hmmm... if there will be more Gen 3s, baka maging "carnap magnet" na to for spare parts like the gen 2. hehe.... hope not.

Thanks for all your input,

A very happy Mitsu Pajero owner

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    congrats sa new ride. share ko lang pics, bus with gen 3 spare parts sa hk. sosyal sila.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bad driver,

well, sort of hehehe welcome to tsikot

hindi naman siguro magiging carnap magnet yung gen3, medyo limited yung market nito dahil kaunti lang yung units na nabenta

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *promdiboy: WHAHAHAHAHA!!!OKAY YUNG BUS AH! :bwahaha:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tumaya na nga tayong lahat sa lotto nang magka gen3 tayo... :D

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Why not? Sa lotto ko din naman nakuha yung 2004 Adventure ko, wehehehe.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Buying ALL NEW PAJ.  GAS OR DIESEL... HELP!!!!