New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ahrhahrhar...ayos mga hirit ng dieselclub..

pero gas parin ako..herhehrehrer

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    3.8L v6 pls...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Go DIESEL!!!

nasabi na nila ang lahat.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Go V6.

Tahimik na and very powerful. Wala ka pa problema sa emmission

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    6G75 24V SOHC MPI

218ps * 5500 rpm
    34.4 kg-m * 3750 rpm

4M41 16valve DOHC TDIC

165ps * 3800rpm
    38.1 kg-m * 2000 rpm

hmmmmmm..........

personally sa 4M41 po ako...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    hey pajkid!

Aren't you worried about the kind of diesel we have in our country? won't I have emission problems in a few years?

will my car be vibrating like a jeepney? hehe!

Practicallity wise, the Diesel wins hands down, but what the hell are we buying a 2.35-2.45m vehicle for if we wanna be practical hehe....

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    i heard the diesel engine of the x5 at idle parang bumubulong lang. ganito rin ba kaganda ang 4m41 engine? ayaw ko na sa vibrations and noise nakaka dagdag stress. gas din gusto ko. baka humabol pa price ng diesel sa gas. sana matuloy din gen 3 ko. hehe christmas wish.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    he..he wrong thread/forum to ask that question, but anyway like you i have a diesel truck for my everyday ride, and when i was shoping for a family hauler i also open my options for Gas Fed Suv (also because sariwa ang mga 2nd hand na gas fed)

but i ended up with a diesel suv,

if i were in your shoes i'll buy the diesel simply because of the resale value against the gas fed, also the 4M41 is the best now. cant go wrong with it.

why dont test drive both variants, bibili ka naman eh, im sure dealers will go out of their limbs just to sell a 2.5M suv

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by kimpOy
    why dont test drive both variants, bibili ka naman eh, im sure dealers will go out of their limbs just to sell a 2.5M suv [/B]
    That's a pretty good suggestion.

my 2 centavos:
    On the highway, with the Pajero's weight and heavy-duty tires, you really can't go as fast as the engine can take you... safely. The diesel would likely do 0-100 km/h in 12.5 to 13 seconds, while the gas would take you there in around 10.5-11.5... really not much difference, as neither Pajero is a dragster, and not much point in getting the extra horsepower.

In traffic, a gas-powered vehicle actually feels more sluggish than a diesel, which has lots of pick-up and go from idle...

You ought to get the diesel... but only if you feel comfortable with it after the test drive... but I'm sure you will.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmmmm......

diesel din po ako..... gas kasi yung suv namin ngayon, pakiramdam ko me butas yung tangke nung sasakyan namin eh....ambilis maubos nang gasolina.....tsaka parang ang bilis din mag-evaporate nang gasolina .....hehehehe

pero kung may sarili akong gasolinahan.....gas din choice ko....hehehehe napakatahimik kasi eh....

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Buying ALL NEW PAJ.  GAS OR DIESEL... HELP!!!!