New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    its off topic am sorry, i cant found any thread regarding this,. is camber alignment necessary to do regularly?if so, how often? what are the consequences when i didnt visit a shop to do camber alignment regularly?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by allier022407 View Post
    its off topic am sorry, i cant found any thread regarding this,. is camber alignment necessary to do regularly?if so, how often? what are the consequences when i didnt visit a shop to do camber alignment regularly?
    O.T ka nga bro, hahaha. sa suspension boards toh (mods pa transfer na lang) thanks.. hahaha..
    pero i'll answer na din your question, pag ang vehicle sir ay naipa-camber alignment at perfect na ang wheel alignment specs, hindi na sir yan magbabago, unless
    1. change tire rods
    2. change in suspension height
    3. change on other suspension aspects and geometry...etc

pero kapag nagsisimula ka pa lang( wala pa baseline) with a newly acquired vehicle(second hand) its better to have a complete wheel alignment para you are sure that the wheel and suspension are indeed aligned...
    ( wheel and suspension alignment ay malaki epekto sa wear and tear nang tires sir, plus safety)
    on another note, pag ang tires naman ang meh uneven wear when you got the vehicle, it will affect the steer movement of the vehicle, papaling din to one side.

usually ang unang mapapansin pag hindi aligned, pumapaling sa isang side ang vehicle when driven on a straight even road...and mas malakas ang wear ng tires on one side compared to the other..

its best to have you car aligned in a computerized, honest shop... para sure and correct...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by miko101130 View Post
    O.T ka nga bro, hahaha. sa suspension boards toh (mods pa transfer na lang) thanks.. hahaha..
    pero i'll answer na din your question, pag ang vehicle sir ay naipa-camber alignment at perfect na ang wheel alignment specs, hindi na sir yan magbabago, unless
    1. change tire rods

pero kapag nagsisimula ka pa lang( wala pa baseline) with a newly acquired vehicle(second hand) its better to have a complete wheel alignment para you are sure that the wheel and suspension are indeed aligned...
    ( wheel and suspension alignment ay malaki epekto sa wear and tear nang tires sir, plus safety)
    on another note, pag ang tires naman ang meh uneven wear when you got the vehicle, it will affect the steer movement of the vehicle, papaling din to one side.

usually ang unang mapapansin pag hindi aligned, pumapaling sa isang side ang vehicle when driven on a straight even road...and mas malakas ang wear ng tires on one side compared to the other..

its best to have you car aligned in a computerized, honest shop... para sure and correct...

am really sorry sir for OT, am newbie po kasi wants to familiarize all about cars, thank you so much, this weekend ill definitely bring my car on to servitek to do the alignment, i already noticed na kusa sitang lumiliko e nasa straight road ako, thank you so much for your response sir miko, it helps me a lot, and i also need to change my ball joint, lumalagutok na kasi siya pag lumiliko ako,

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by allier022407 View Post
    am really sorry sir for OT, am newbie po kasi wants to familiarize all about cars, thank you so much, this weekend ill definitely bring my car on to servitek to do the alignment, i already noticed na kusa sitang lumiliko e nasa straight road ako, thank you so much for your response sir miko, it helps me a lot, and i also need to change my ball joint, lumalagutok na kasi siya pag lumiliko ako,
    sir pa check mo na din yung C.V joint, minsan kasi lumalagutok din yun upon turning pag meh problem....
    parehas pala tayo, suki ko din yung servitek dito malapet samin, so far in 5 years na dinadala ko doon pag meh papa-trabaho ako honest sila.. ahahaha... sabay mo na mga gusto mo palitan sa underchassis sir para isang gawaan before ma-align....

no problem sir,
    enjoy your vehicle sir and good luck sa ride...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    TS vehicle is not a diesel
    Thank you for highlighting the obvious.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    1. change tire rods

pag ang vehicle sir ay naipa-camber alignment at perfect na ang wheel alignment specs, hindi na sir yan magbabago, unless
    1. change tire rods

camber is measured and adjusted with the front tires are pointed straight ahead, the tie rod does not in any way affect camber. tie rod adjustments only affect the toe

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post

pag ang vehicle sir ay naipa-camber alignment at perfect na ang wheel alignment specs, hindi na sir yan magbabago, unless
    1. change tire rods

camber is measured and adjusted with the front tires are pointed straight ahead, the tie rod does not in any way affect camber. tie rod adjustments only affect the toe
    ahaha.. unga pala.. my mistake, tie rods control the toe,
    the camber is controlled by an adjustment bolt on the lower A-arm bolts pag coil ang front,
    pag torsion bar ang harap, camber is adjusted through the Shims on the upper A-arm...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    medyo back to topic question lang po mga sir.... Ang mga gas station service ba kaya gawin itong Cylinder Head Gasket and yung flushing ng radiator ng maayos or do I need to go to a certain shop? balak ko kasi ipasabay sa change oil and tune up sa Petron gas station malapit sa amin para isang lugar na lang...

If not, are there any recommendation about sa shops and whatnot? Manila area po. Also how much ang price range ng Cylinder Head Gasket?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by X-isle View Post
    medyo back to topic question lang po mga sir.... Ang mga gas station service ba kaya gawin itong Cylinder Head Gasket and yung flushing ng radiator ng maayos or do I need to go to a certain shop? balak ko kasi ipasabay sa change oil and tune up sa Petron gas station malapit sa amin para isang lugar na lang...

If not, are there any recommendation about sa shops and whatnot? Manila area po. Also how much ang price range ng Cylinder Head Gasket?
    Not too sure about the cylinder head gasket but radiator flushes are fairly simple.

Drain, fill with flushing detergent mix, run engine for specified time, flush again. Flush again for good measure, and refill with coolant mixture.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Overheat