Check the condenser fan. Baka inefficient na din yan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    pag hindi ka naka-aircon and still nag ooverheat,

stuck thermostat perhaps?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Tangal na po thermostat sir. Top overhaul na pinagawa ko just to be sure.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumz View Post
    Tangal na po thermostat sir. Top overhaul na pinagawa ko just to be sure.

some cars overheat if the thermostat was removed. try installing a good working or new thermostat. if the condenser was clogged or restricted, the condenser will be cool or cold (simulated expansion valve)

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    The overheating has to do with your radiator mostly and its adjacent sub-systems.

Radiator overhaul where? How?
    What's the condition of your radiator fins?
    Water pump state?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Radiator repair shop ko siya pinaoverhaul. It was disected as in bukas talaga. They de-clogged it tapos checked leaks. Fins are still intact. Water pump is still working. Actually I had it replaced.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Is the condenser the black thing where the freon is placed? Normal ba na nagpapawis ang tubo?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    The condenser is the aluminum radiator looking thing in front of the radiator.

I'm assuming its an original radiator you have or replacement na ito? If so how many years?

The problem with overhauling is that they really don't solve the problem of scaling on the tube walls, especially if you have run the loop without any coolant.

No amount of scraping will actually rid the radiator tube walls of the calcified corrosion residue that insulates it.

Doing so in fact makes it prone to damage and leaks.

Thing is A/C on or off, your car shouldn't overheat -period. Even if your A/C is working fine, then it certainly isn't the problem.

In this situation I would surmise that if and when your A/C's condenser is ejecting heat to your radiator, your radiator fins are themselves clogged or simply oxidized (say its over 10 years old) or has been overpainted, that your radiator simply cannot reject the heat.

Always remember, masmura ang radiator kay sa overhauling.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Here's another thought. Your engine's cooling channels maybe clogged already.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    newbie here, ill be needing your help masters

my nissan sentra 94 ex saloon, pag nadrive ko na siya ng mga around 4hrs with aircon, temperature ng oto lumalagpas na sa kalahati eh, kaya ang gagawin ko is ipapahinga yung oto, for about 30mins, after that ok na ulit temper niya, tingin niyo guys ano kaya prob ng oto?? somebody help po.. normal ba yun sa cars? na tumaas ang temper pag almost 4hrs driving na?

im not so familiar on how forums starter here.. kung mali po yung pag post po, please correct me, salamat po ng marami, godspeed tsikot.com

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Overheat