New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    What's the name po ng street? Can you give us direction in going there, let's say coming from Edsa-Shaw? Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Asus700, madami na akong pinagawa over time - cleaning, leak test, pull down/replace evaporator/condenser/cooling coil, etc. Usually, punta ako dun when my aircon doesnt seem to get cold. Pero ang pinaka happy ako na pinagawa ko sa kanya was when I had probs with the aircon of my old corolla (1994 model). Yung bearing inside the aircon ang problema nun. Every other shop I went to said "replace compressor na yan". Si Danny lang ang nagsabing repairable pa. He dismantled the compressor (as in took it apart talaga ha), changed the defective bearing inside the compressor, and put it back together again. Nakita ko tuloy yung loob ng compressor, which is really mostly just a cavern of air. Hindi ko matandaan what he charged me since that was a long time ago. I think no more than P5k which is a far cry from the cost of a new compressor! And the compressor has continued to work fine up to now.

Don't take my word for it though. Try him out and see for yourself. Again, don't be discouraged by the looks of his place. Mahirap lang si Danny pero magaling and very knowledgeable. Kaya gusto ko rin siya matulungan by spreading the word around. I caught him before reading a book on refrigeration. Sa akin, that shows that he has initiative and updates himself whenever he can. He answers questions about car airconditioning with authority and somehow, you know that you are not being taken for a ride.

As I said in a previous post, I had recommended him to a friend who was also very happy with his work. He then recommended Danny to his friends too. So, hopefully, hindi ako mapapahiya sa inyo by recommending him here also. Maliit na tulong ko na rin sa kanya yun since he's a good fellow. Kailangan ko nga ipagawa sa kanya yung aircon ng Starex ko today.

Hope this helps you guys.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Ningaskugon, the name of street his shop is on is West Capitol Drive. Coming from EDSA, take Shaw going towards Pasig until you hit the rotunda where you'll see a Petron station on your right, a street, and a BPI and Mercury Drug accross the street from Petron. That street is West Capitol Drive. Take West Capitol Drive and you will see DANKNEE on your left. Maliit yung sign, so be careful not to miss it. If you hit the next major intersection (w East Capitol Drive), lumagpas na kayo. Double back na lang.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Thanks for this info!

I will pay Danny a visit to ask some questions.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    no prob, dench...basta about car airconditioning yung questions mo ha...heheh

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    mkhang mganda yung home service

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    bilib ako sa mga tsikoteros dito...i just dropped by Danny's shop this afternoon to have him diagnose what's wrong with the air conditioning unit of my Starex...he told me that several people called/talked to him saying they were referred by me...there was one daw who kept asking a lot of questions but there was nothing wrong with his car aircon naman daw...very knowledgeable daw..."may alam" were his words...ikaw ba yun, DENCH? If so, would be interested to know what was your impression of Danny's knowledge of car aircons. Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    meron ba sya landline?

kasi kung puro text question natin, e malugi sya?

how much kaya pa convert sa kanya from r12 to r134

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ito ba yun katabi ng Albertos Car Aircon Repair Shop?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    buknoy2002, landline ni Danny : 7470195. Sa bahay nya yan. Have no idea how much to convert from R12 to R134. Maybe you can talk to him.

artpogi, yes katabi ng Albertos shop niya. i told him he should find a shop with more space for cars. pero mahirap lang siya and can't afford at the moment. so, spillover sa kalye yung mga ginagawa niya.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Another Aircon Repair Shop : Danknee