New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I really appreciate the tips on repair shops in this forum of Tsikot.com. In return, I would like to share another trustworthy and reasonably priced car aircon repair shop called Danknee.

The shop is located on West Capitol Drive in Barrio Kapitolyo, Pasig. Maliit lang yung shop but don't let that fool you. It is owned and managed by Danny (0921-594-4645) who is a simple down-to-earth type but very knowledgeable about car aircons. I've had him repair my cars' aircons and I came away happy each time. I've also referred him to friends who found his work excellent and who now return to him for their car aircon problems.

He also does home service. Once, I referred him to a friend who owns a european car, the aircon of which ordinarily requires the dashboard to be dismantled in order to reach the aircon. My friend contacted Danny, who went to his condo and did what needed to be done and without dismantling the dashboard. Needless to say, my friend was very happy with the work as well as the fee charged him.

I am doing this to help Danny na rin who is a good guy (hindi manloloko at nangtataga sa singil) and who does good work. We need more guys like him around. Sana, for those of you who will try him, you will also be as happy with his work as I have been. You may tell him that Joey referred you to him if you do decide to try him. Hope this helps, especially the ones that live close to Kapitolyo.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks for the news, malapit to sa office :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    My pleasure.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Mas malapit sa place ko!
    Last edited by squala; September 1st, 2005 at 07:27 PM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    magkano po palinis ng aircon?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think the orig poster posted the contact number bro.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    wow parang mang mario ng sa pasig :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    revoGSX, better if you call him and ask him...but i will check my records rin...di ko lang matandaan how much cleaning service was...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by odell
    wow parang mang mario ng sa pasig :D
    heheh...i know...that's also why i posted it...if you're from pasig, you don't have to go to so far anymore, unless you prefer mang mario's service, of course...

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Thanks jayelgee for sharing this. I've heard a lot about Mang Mario, the only thing that keeps me going there is the distance and the waiting because of the many customers. Pasig is closer.

Ano na ba ang mga pina repair mo sa kanya? Share naman for us Tsikoteers.

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
Another Aircon Repair Shop : Danknee