New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I have VKool OEM35 on the Vios and 3M OEM35 on the Mazda. Both full windshield. Mas maliwanag ang VKool sa gabi and the difference is noticeable. I will be replacing the Mazda's tint to VKool soon. Mas black lang talaga tingnan from the outside ang 3M OEM compared to the shinier VKool kaya I'm not replacing the tints on the windows and back glass..

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    I have VKool OEM35 on the Vios and 3M OEM35 on the Mazda. Both full windshield. Mas maliwanag ang VKool sa gabi and the difference is noticeable. I will be replacing the Mazda's tint to VKool soon. Mas black lang talaga tingnan from the outside ang 3M OEM compared to the shinier VKool kaya I'm not replacing the tints on the windows and back glass..
    We have different observations. I have OEM20 on my Mazda and CS20 on my Civic. Same lang sila.

Perhaps because you're using FX-ST instead of CS? Difference is about 300-500 pesos between the 2 for a full wraparound, which is worth it if you find the FXST inferior to Vkool OEM. CS is still half the price of Vkool OEM though.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posible. It's the casa freebie tint (paid 2k for full windshield though) so most probably ang pinakamura ang ginamit nila.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    We have different observations. I have OEM20 on my Mazda and CS20 on my Civic. Same lang sila.

Perhaps because you're using FX-ST instead of CS? Difference is about 300-500 pesos between the 2 for a full wraparound, which is worth it if you find the FXST inferior to Vkool OEM. CS is still half the price of Vkool OEM though.

Parang mas maliwanag for me yung sa upper picture. Or magkaiba din ng headlight yan, baka kasi factor din for night driving.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Parang mas maliwanag for me yung sa upper picture. Or magkaiba din ng headlight yan, baka kasi factor din for night driving.
    Yup mas malakas kasi headlight ng Civic (OEM LED) kaysa Mazda 3 (HID Retrofit).

But on the parts na hindi lit, halos pareho lang visibility.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Ah ok. Mas bago tech ng Honda mo eh. Ganda pala kahit OEM.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Ah ok. Mas bago tech ng Honda mo eh. Ganda pala kahit OEM.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Actually. Hindi totoo na retrofit mas maganda kaysa OEM. Tried comparing it to the OEM HID from the CRV:

Stage 2.5 na retrofit ko pero hindi ganyan kalakas.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Nabubura ba ang 3M logo without harming the tint? Yung sakin kasi almost 3 years na andun pa din.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Nabubura ba ang 3M logo without harming the tint? Yung sakin kasi almost 3 years na andun pa din.
    Use alcohol to rub it off. Just did mine a few months ago after having it for 5 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Actually. Hindi totoo na retrofit mas maganda kaysa OEM. Tried comparing it to the OEM HID from the CRV:

Stage 2.5 na retrofit ko pero hindi ganyan kalakas.

Anong tint ng crv?

Pero totoo, maganda talaga OEM HID.