New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Wrap around na yan? Mura ah. Akala ko parang mga v-kool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There are 3 variants as far as I know. Pricing is around 5k, 10k, 15k.

5k is carbon 10-15k is ceramic na.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Wrap around na yan? Mura ah. Akala ko parang mga v-kool.

Mura kay scuff. Hehe

Meron din kay pcars mas mahal,, hehe highly recommended ang sunbloc specially sa windshield at night.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano yun Super black nila? Ano ibig sabihin nun neutral colors nila? Nakikita sa loob?

Last edited by shadow; March 24th, 2018 at 12:06 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Got mine 15k for the Non Plus Ultra which is the top of the line ceramic. Just went in the car to check the difference, its warm inside but you can sit on the leather seat cover unlike on the free casa tint which felt like your skin is getting fried. Stayed inside a couple of minutes to check for bubbles all doors closed and no AC running but still barely sweat and happy to report no bubbles even the ones from yesterday have dried up.

My car is 3 years old already and I'm on mid shift so I know how hot it gets when I leave the house after eating lunch.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjeldor View Post
    Got mine 15k for the Non Plus Ultra which is the top of the line ceramic. Just went in the car to check the difference, its warm inside but you can sit on the leather seat cover unlike on the free casa tint which felt like your skin is getting fried. Stayed inside a couple of minutes to check for bubbles all doors closed and no AC running but still barely sweat and happy to report no bubbles even the ones from yesterday have dried up.

My car is 3 years old already and I'm on mid shift so I know how hot it gets when I leave the house after eating lunch.
    May I know where did you have your tint installed? Is this compatible with RFID?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    May I know where did you have your tint installed? Is this compatible with RFID?
    I got mine in Auto Spa Daang Hari, it's behind Kia Molino. I haven't tested the RFID but if you back read a little I believe there has been confirmation, as Sun Bloc is a ceramic tint not one that uses metallic particles.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Interesting itong sunbloc tint. Sana pala di ko na pinakabit ung free na tint sa casa dati. (Na notice ko na parang maling shade ung kinabit nila )

8. Join Date
    May 2017
    How long did it take for them to install the tint?

Quote Originally Posted by Kjeldor View Post
    I got mine in Auto Spa Daang Hari, it's behind Kia Molino. I haven't tested the RFID but if you back read a little I believe there has been confirmation, as Sun Bloc is a ceramic tint not one that uses metallic particles.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Yes, it is compatible with RFID. I have both installed in our car. I got the non-plus ultra.

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by im.ben View Post
    Yes, it is compatible with RFID. I have both installed in our car. I got the non-plus ultra.

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk
    Thank you. This should allow me to have the RFID good for NLEX-SCTEX-Cavitex. I just hope that this RFID is good also for SLEX.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast