New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    Hi,

I am considering having Sunbloc tint installed, but my car already has an SLEX RFID on the windshield.

Any thoughts on whether my RFID will still work if I have tint installed (without removing the existing RFID)?
    Suggest pa tangal mo yung RFID mo bago mo pa install yung tint. Ipa kabit mo nalang uli sa pinag tangalan pag katapos. Nababasa yung RFID maski naka Sunblock tint ka.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    miinitan lng. most likely it will still work.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nelany View Post
    Suggest pa tangal mo yung RFID mo bago mo pa install yung tint. Ipa kabit mo nalang uli sa pinag tangalan pag katapos. Nababasa yung RFID maski naka Sunblock tint ka.

Thanks, guys!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    Hi,

I am considering having Sunbloc tint installed, but my car already has an SLEX RFID on the windshield.

Any thoughts on whether my RFID will still work if I have tint installed (without removing the existing RFID)?
    They can also trim out the area where the rfid is...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    I read somewhere that TSER is the true rating of heat rejection for heats. In that case, what advantage does the sunbloc ultimate (mid-tier) actually have over the sunbloc carbon (low-tier)? For VLT 20 and 35, they have pretty much the same TSER in the low 50s.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Follow up question.

From these links below, I saw that some of the variants have shade "neutral-bronze".
    Carbon Ceramic Films – SunBloc
    Ultimate Ceramic Films – SunBloc

It's strange that in the case of the Carbon film, only the VLT20 variety has this shade, but not the lower and higher VLTs.
    Anyway, my question is, how noticeable is this "bronze" shade? Does it still look ok when you mix and match the "neutral" and "neutral-bronze", e.g. when getting VLT35 and VLT20s?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    any review sa sunbloc ultimate green/blue? effective ba talaga?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by polemicducky View Post
    Follow up question.

From these links below, I saw that some of the variants have shade "neutral-bronze".
    Carbon Ceramic Films – SunBloc
    Ultimate Ceramic Films – SunBloc

It's strange that in the case of the Carbon film, only the VLT20 variety has this shade, but not the lower and higher VLTs.
    Anyway, my question is, how noticeable is this "bronze" shade? Does it still look ok when you mix and match the "neutral" and "neutral-bronze", e.g. when getting VLT35 and VLT20s?
    I mixed and matched neutral windshield with a neutral bronze on the side and back. Does not bother me when I drive but if you try to spot it you can tell the difference albeit a very minor one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kinto92 View Post
    17k for the non plus ultra

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    How much po kaya if full windshield only?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Baninik View Post
    How much po kaya if full windshield only?
    Had my 20 VLT tint swapped to Non plus ultra 35 VLT. I regret not doing it sooner, its easy on the eyes and they didn't need to adjust alot when glancing from the 35 VLT windshield then to the 20 VLT driver side windows.

Was choosing between Non Plus and the ultimate but ended with the former since it had a darker color hue, and I found the ultimate to be brighter when paired with my window tint. And according to their specs, the NP had better heat rejection. The ultimate also seemed to be a bit reflective when the sun shone on it. Only catch is the NP costs 7k and the ultimate is 2k cheaper.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Had my viofo a129 duo dashcam installed yesterday but I noticed that I need to move the cameras to better/optimal positions. Since they use 3M VHB adhesive tapes (known to be a pretty strong adhesive for dashcams), how do I remove these from my Sunbloc-tinted windows safely? Anyone who have this done before?