New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    I was able to have the car tinted today at RoadFit. Their service was excellent. The tinting facility is very clean and airconditioned. It gives you the impression that they will take care of your car. I was a bit late but they were very accommodating.

I got the Sunbloc Non Plus for my CR-V with VLT 20. UV and IRR rejection are both 100% The tint installation took about 2 hours since my car doesn't have an old tint on it. So far, the night time visibility is great. I hope it will be sunny tomorrow to test out the heat rejection. Sunbloc Tint

I will update this thread as the time progresses. The tint is still curing anyway.

If you're going to have your car tinted at RoadFit, ask for a demo. They have a demo facility on their tints. I was impressed with the heat rejection.

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by kinto92 View Post
    I was able to have the car tinted today at RoadFit. Their service was excellent. The tinting facility is very clean and airconditioned. It gives you the impression that they will take care of your car. I was a bit late but they were very accommodating.

I got the Sunbloc Non Plus for my CR-V with VLT 20. UV and IRR rejection are both 100% The tint installation took about 2 hours since my car doesn't have an old tint on it. So far, the night time visibility is great. I hope it will be sunny tomorrow to test out the heat rejection. Sunbloc Tint

I will update this thread as the time progresses. The tint is still curing anyway.

If you're going to have your car tinted at RoadFit, ask for a demo. They have a demo facility on their tints. I was impressed with the heat rejection.

Thanks for sharing!

Can't see your images though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by MamBad View Post
    Thanks for sharing!

Can't see your images though.

The image hosting service can't load my images Sunbloc Tint

I'll try a different host.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    The image hosting service can't load my images Sunbloc Tint

I'll try a different host.

What vlt did you get btw?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    VLT 20 wrap around. When I arrived at the shop, there was an everest that also got VLT 20 on the sides and rear. On his windshield, VLT 30. The reason for that is for the auto light sensor.

My light sensor is a bit odd right now. I just need to play with the settings.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    VLT 20 wrap around. When I arrived at the shop, there was an everest that also got VLT 20 on the sides and rear. On his windshield, VLT 30. The reason for that is for the auto light sensor.

My light sensor is a bit odd right now. I just need to play with the settings.

Hmmm I'm scheduled for this Sat. Still undecided if I'll go with the VLT 20 wrap around or 35 ws 20 others or 35 wrap around. Sunbloc Tint

Did the everest tint combo look clean even though ws had different VLT?

How'd it affect your sensor?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    You can choose there. I decided there actually. They have samples on their window hehe. Didn't see the fully installed tint on the everest. Starbucks was near the place. Sunbloc Tint

Ask for a demo. They have a demo room just for sunbloc.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2017

you had sunbloc for your entire car sir? how much po? thanks

9. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    17k for the non plus ultra

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    How do they install the tint? Do they use a heat blower for the rear window as in YouTube demos?

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast