2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    thanks albert_b!!

Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    The TSI variant of the Jetta has the 7-speed DSG

Sent from my FL02 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Just bought a Jetta 2.0 TDI Business Edition. It has leather seats. So far, my FC is 10km/l for city driving. I have not done any hway driving yet. Pros: a truly nice car with its 150 HP and 350Nm torque. Nice amenities compared to the Comfortline and Highline variations. Also nice price at P1.25M. Cons: Just 2 years warranty unlimited mileage. Freebies are just the Mattings, EWD, Umbrella, keychain and Led flashight. LTO registration is not included. Although there is a backup camera with monitor included in the 5.8 touchscreen HU, there are no backup sensors. Windshield is difficult to clean as the placement of the wipers is not standard. Since it has a push-button starter, I don't know yet what the flip-key is for since there is no hole for the car key. Additional maintenance expense as an Adblue DEF has to be regularly topped-up.

Barring the Cons; I love my Jetta!!!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by albanocr View Post
    Just bought a Jetta 2.0 TDI Business Edition.

Btw, Got my OR/CR after 8 working days!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Just bought a Jetta 2.0 TDI Business Edition. It has leather seats. So far, my FC is 10km/l for city driving. I have not done any hway driving yet. Pros: a truly nice car with its 150 HP and 350Nm torque. Nice amenities compared to the Comfortline and Highline variations. Also nice price at P1.25M. Cons: Just 2 years warranty unlimited mileage. Freebies are just the Mattings, EWD, Umbrella, keychain and Led flashight. LTO registration is not included. Although there is a backup camera with monitor included in the 5.8 touchscreen HU, there are no backup sensors. Windshield is difficult to clean as the placement of the wipers is not standard. Since it has a push-button starter, I don't know yet what the flip-key is for since there is no hole for the car key. Additional maintenance expense as an Adblue DEF has to be regularly topped-up.

Congrats Bro. Inaantay ko sana Jetta 2018 kelan kay availlable d2 sa atin. Pinadalhan ako ng BPI Family ng mga promo nila Last Sat & Sun sa Glorieta POLO lang na Sedan ang available. OK sana yon at Zero interest for 36 months 80K lang yata down payment. Antay pa ako hanggang bago mag end of year at sana mag karoon ulit ng deal sama na Jetta.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    <snip> I don't know yet what the flip-key is for since there is no hole for the car key<snip>
    There is a slot under the driver door handle to pop out the cover to reveal the physical key hole.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    I asked all dealers here in Metro but looks like all sold. So I settled for the 1.4 TSI (gas) AT variant.

Anyone knows what is the minimum fuel RON rating for Jetta 1.4 TSI? The sales agent said 97 to be safe, but I get mixed response from various Volkswagen forums.

Thanks.
    I'm using 95 octane as minimum for my black 1.4 TSI Jetta acquired last February... this Jetta rocks ... the 240 torque is awesome

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Btw, Got my OR/CR after 8 working days!
    Yap VW is fast in securing the or cr about a week or so and imagine they were able to secure a VW for the conduction sticker

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017

VW Alabang gave me a test drive of the 2.0 TDI Jetta even after me getting the TSI. It has 100+ more torque than my TSI and its very fun to drive. Handling and cornering is great! Some comparison with my TSI:

* Yours has sunroof
    * push start
    * Navi ready
    * Backup camera, my TSI has proximity/radar sensor all around but less the camera
    * Your dash display don't show which gear you are in when in D. The TSI will tell you if you are in D1, D2, D3 ... to D7 same with S1 to S7. Haven't tried the manual mode but I'm guessing it will be the same ... the system will suggest if you need to shift up.
    * You'll miss a very nice feature of the older TDI and TSI wherein the right side mirror tilts down when in reverse for you to see the rear end and the road. Ahihi maybe they removed this feature since you already have the backup/reverse camera.
    * I don't have the leather seats!

Overall, your TDI will be a great fun to drive car. Hitting 200kph in SCTEX, TPLEX, Startool is easy and the car still is very stable and planted as if it can speed up more if there is enough road I think and if your knee will not jerk ... ahaha nannginig tuhod ko.

In NLEX and SCTEX the exotic cars including the civic RS turbo will race you upon seeing the Jetta.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 1p4TSI View Post
    VW Alabang gave me a test drive of the 2.0 TDI Jetta even after me getting the TSI. It has 100+ more torque than my TSI and its very fun to drive. Handling and cornering is great! Some comparison with my TSI:

* Yours has sunroof
    * push start
    * Navi ready
    * Backup camera, my TSI has proximity/radar sensor all around but less the camera
    * Your dash display don't show which gear you are in when in D. The TSI will tell you if you are in D1, D2, D3 ... to D7 same with S1 to S7. Haven't tried the manual mode but I'm guessing it will be the same ... the system will suggest if you need to shift up.
    * You'll miss a very nice feature of the older TDI and TSI wherein the right side mirror tilts down when in reverse for you to see the rear end and the road. Ahihi maybe they removed this feature since you already have the backup/reverse camera.
    * I don't have the leather seats!

Overall, your TDI will be a great fun to drive car. Hitting 200kph in SCTEX, TPLEX, Startool is easy and the car still is very stable and planted as if it can speed up more if there is enough road I think and if your knee will not jerk ... ahaha nannginig tuhod ko.

In NLEX and SCTEX the exotic cars including the civic RS turbo will race you upon seeing the Jetta.

Also to add, I noticed the 2017 Jetta has different headlights from 2016, but no longer has the 2nd row aircon present in older variants.

You can join the Jetta club to learn more stuff from other owners. Can also add reverse camera and Carplay to your TSI as already done by a member. There's a fun run planned next month I think.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast