New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    im not an ayala employee

got it from my cousin who was offered a unit, she didn't need it and asked me if i wanted it on her behalf.

for the price, of course i said yes, even if i dont have plans on purchasing any car that time.
    Good move, Bro!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    im not an ayala employee

got it from my cousin who was offered a unit, she didn't need it and asked me if i wanted it on her behalf.

for the price, of course i said yes, even if i dont have plans on purchasing any car that time.
    Very true. It's way better than buying a Vios or City.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    im not an ayala employee

OB, gamot mo sabi huwag mong kakalimutan
    So nakapangalan car mo sa cousin mo?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Suddenly many tsikot members are looking up Ayala employed friends and relatives.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    So nakapangalan car mo sa cousin mo?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Tumpak! After a year pwede na transfer

Sent from my QUEST phone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Great move and great buy yan! Maganda ang Jetta nga. Tahimik ang cabin and solid ang kaha. You'll know when you close the door.
    My cousin in the US has sports cars but everyday drive nya is a Jetta kase european feel, fairly cheap and reliable daw.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    nice car!
    but... what about spare parts?
    pessimist me.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    nice car!
    but... what about spare parts?
    pessimist me.
    Thought of that already and still got a unit. Definitely parts will be harder to find outside casa and more expensive. Im being optimistic lang na it will be worry free for the next 5 years haha!

As for the regular PMS, it's fairly cheap, estimate is 8 to 9k per visit, which is once a year or 15Kms whichver comes first. And according to my cousin, she can extend 15% discount during PMS, she works for VW pala.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Thought of that already and still got a unit. Definitely parts will be harder to find outside casa and more expensive. Im being optimistic lang na it will be worry free for the next 5 years haha!

As for the regular PMS, it's fairly cheap, estimate is 8 to 9k per visit, which is once a year or 15Kms whichver comes first. And according to my cousin, she can extend 15% discount during PMS, she works for VW pala.

...she works for VW...
    that's a thought...
    that's a great thought!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Yep, that's part of the agreement listed down in the letter-of-intent the employee had to agree with. We reserved ours back in January. We got it primarily as a city hauler that old City used to do. It's a a much better car than getting something else worth 950k.

Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Suddenly many tsikot members are looking up Ayala employed friends and relatives.
    We were skeptic of extending the offer to friends knowing that most Pinoys have no idea what a VW Jetta is. Not to mention that most associate VW with the venerable Beetle. Employees though have the option to get a maximum of 3 units (Trendline or Highline model).

The Jetta 1.6L TDI DSG may find itself being sold to the public once all LOI orders were delivered.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast