New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Anyone going to the us soon or just came back recently?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    Anyone going to the us soon or just came back recently?

Came home recently from the US. Need to get a negative antigen/pcr test 1 day before your flight to the US and 48 hours negative rt-pcr (antigen not accepted) going back to PH. Of course other requirements like the vax cert, covid insurance and One Health Pass is a must. There is also a lab inside most of the US intl departure terminals that will cost $250 for an rt-pcr test.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Came home recently from the US. Need to get a negative antigen/pcr test 1 day before your flight to the US and 48 hours negative rt-pcr (antigen not accepted) going back to PH. Of course other requirements like the vax cert, covid insurance and One Health Pass is a must. There is also a lab inside most of the US intl departure terminals that will cost $250 for an rt-pcr test.

Will also be living for the US soon. I think allowed na ang lab antigen for travel back to the Phils.

Yung sa US airport RT-PCR, gaano naman kabilis ang result?

I have read na madaming free RT-PCR testing centers around the US. Kahit foreigner can be tested for free.
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Will also be living for the US soon. I think allowed na ang lab antigen for travel back to the Phils.

I have read na madaming free RT-PCR testing centers around the US. Kahit foreigner can be tested for free.
    Yung sa O'hare less than 24 hrs but it will cost you around that much. Madami ngang free RT PCR sa US. I had mine done several times at CVS. The results are not guaranteed within 48 hrs in CVS (still got mine within 48 hrs) so I made sure and had mine done at a lab and it was home service (also for free)

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post

Ung sa airport terminal is 45 minutes eaiting time lang boybi.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post

Vax cert issued by lgu would suffice? Did the immigration officer asked for it specifically when you entered the us?

Where did you get your antigen in manila?

Wala ako nabasa regarding one health pass. Is that for the us?

Which airline did you use? How many hours prior to your flight were you in naia?

Appreciate your response.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Yung sa O'hare less than 24 hrs but it will cost you around that much. Madami ngang free RT PCR sa US. I had mine done several times at CVS. The results are not guaranteed within 48 hrs in CVS (still got mine within 48 hrs) so I made sure and had mine done at a lab and it was home service (also for free)
    Which lab is home service and free? Is it local in chicago or meron branches all over? Ill be in LA sana may branch don.

Bts is the lab free regardless of status?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    Which lab is home service and free? Is it local in chicago or meron branches all over? Ill be in LA sana may branch don.

Bts is the lab free regardless of status?

Yes it's free. They only asked for my passport number. Unfortunately, it's in Chicago lang. My Mom's friend arranged it. Ganda nung nag swab, blonde hair and blue eyes [emoji23]

One health pass is super important because that's the one document that was checked several times when I landed (though I came home end of January pa with quarantine requirement)

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Dp too short

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Yes it's free. They only asked for my passport number. Unfortunately, it's in Chicago lang. My Mom's friend arranged it. Ganda nung nag swab, blonde hair and blue eyes [emoji23]

One health pass is super important because that's the one document that was checked several times when I landed (though I came home end of January pa with quarantine requirement)

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    What is one health pass? Tama ba what i just read now its just a website and not an app? After filling up mag gegenerate sia ng qr code to be presented in naia upon landing?

Flying International &  Domestic ( post Wuhan Virus )