New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I hope they improve the interior a bit. The current is IMHO low-rent for the price.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004

Just had a chat with a friend in upper management of Nissan Phil.

They are releasing two new models next year - the new Kicks e-power and X-Trail e-power.

Hope they will release this Kicks model and not just a facelift of the current one.

Waiting .....

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    My hunch is that the Xtrail will also have an e-power AWD variant, which will likely make it over 2M (a cheaper FWD option is probably inevitable).

For the Kicks, it will need to be priced in or around 1.4M to make it competitive. The hybrid market will lean towards the Corolla Cross and Yaris Cross so they will have to compete via price. Meanwhile, chinese EV's seem to also be looking at 1.5M as the bang-for-the-buck price these days, with the strongest competitors being the BYD Atto 3 and MG EV4.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post

Just had a chat with a friend in upper management of Nissan Phil.

They are releasing two new models next year - the new Kicks e-power and X-Trail e-power.

Hope they will release this Kicks model and not just a facelift of the current one.

Waiting .....
    Sasabay sa global release? Wala pa yata epower Kicks elsewhere.
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013

6. Join Date
    Feb 2024
    From what I've seen in that YouTube video, it does look like Nissan has made some nice improvements to the 2025 Kicks interior. The new dash design looks much cleaner and the materials seem upgraded.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Sasabay sa global release? Wala pa yata epower Kicks elsewhere.
    I'm sticking to my earlier prediction of a MIAS 2025 release here, with "leaks" coming out as early as Jan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12