New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Anybody tried contacting Cebu Pacific? May need sana kaming baguhin sa flight pabalik ng Manila from Ozamiz eh. Booked a return flight for 2 kaso nagkaroon ng change of plans and isa na lang ang magplane pabalik and the other one has to return by ferry. Possible ba ito?

Tried their fb messenger pero since yesterday afternoon until this time, di na umusad queue ko at # 26.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    ^Sandali na lang pala Cathy. Makakauwi ka na.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Anybody tried contacting Cebu Pacific? May need sana kaming baguhin sa flight pabalik ng Manila from Ozamiz eh. Booked a return flight for 2 kaso nagkaroon ng change of plans and isa na lang ang magplane pabalik and the other one has to return by ferry. Possible ba ito?

Tried their fb messenger pero since yesterday afternoon until this time, di na umusad queue ko at # 26.
    I think you have to cancel the flight for the other passenger then put that into a travel fund. Nasa website nila options sir.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post

I don't think you can refund a partially used flight.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    ^Sandali na lang pala Cathy. Makakauwi ka na.
    Yup, I can't wait to hug my fat lab

Here is my experience flying international on ANA

MNL - NRT - ORD Nov 2021

I presented the following documents

1. Negative RT PCR test taken 72 hrs before flight (this was changed to 48 hrs recently)
    2. Vaccination Certificate from Vaxcert.ph

I got travel insurance but this was NOT checked. I then paid the P1620 travel tax

Terminal 3 was practically empty and the process was so smooth. Waiting for my flight to Narita. They removed the buffet and you order food online and they bring it to you

The plane from Manila to Narita was probably less than 50% occupied. In our section, only 6 seats were occupied out of 24. Narita also had very few people and most of the shops were closed. Waiting for my flight to ORD. Sa Narita meron buffet (mahigpit talaga sa Manila)

Narita to Ohare was the same, I think same amount of people in the plane. In both flights my row was empty. No scan or checks na sa luggage after immigration, sayang sana naka dala ako chicharon pasalubong

ORD- NRT- MNL Jan 2022

I presented the following documents:

1. Negative RT PCR test taken 48 hrs before flight
    2. Vaccination Certificate from Vaxcert.ph
    3. Hotel reservation - 6 days and 5 nights required minimum
    4. One health pass QR code - you will choose the lab that will do your RT PCR on day 5

The plane from Ohare to Narita was the same, only 6 out of 24 seats were occupied. From Narita to Manila, I saw that at economy, out of 72 seats they were only 10 people!

From the time the plane landed until I was out of the airport took less than 30 mins! We were the only flight that landed ata. You need to present your one health pass in several checks but it was fast. Our luggage was not checked (sana pala I brough home berries and steak haha). They require either hotel transportation or airport taxi. For my hotel it was P1500 from the airport.

It is very stressful to complete the requirements and much more expensive to travel now (tickets are double the price, hotel quarantine, RT PCR etc) BUT as long as you have all the requirements, it's much easier to fly because very few people are travelling so the airport is not busy and best of all, ang luwag ng plane! Less passengers, faster processing.

I would still avoid travelling because IF you get a positive RT PCR it is extremely hard and expensive to get another flight. In the US, an expedited RT PCR costs $200-$300 (not sure with other countries) It is also hard to get in the Philippines if you have a foreign passport, yung nakilala ko sa plane, hindi pinaboard kapatid niya kasi US passport na and he did not bring his birth certificate (hindi ata naka dual). I hope the PH revisits their policies, sa US and Europe wala naman quarantine quarantine I know a lot of Filipinos balikbayans who want to go home but are discouraged with the rules of the PH - pera din yan! These people go to the PH to spend
    Last edited by _Cathy_; January 25th, 2022 at 11:42 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Naka biz class ka pala. How much RT fare ng ANA?
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    baka naman maski tax break na lang pwede na. just to get them up their feet again.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    no more pre departure pcr testing for select countries....

Flying International &  Domestic ( post Wuhan Virus )