New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PROBLEM Solved! Thanks to all your suggestions. I brought it to Speedy Fix and the personnel there checked it. May pinutol lang sila sa may cable and walla! Its now shifting to "L" low gear. Mababait ang mga tao dun sa Speedy Fix. Nagpa-change ATF na rin ako doon at change oil using Royal Purple. I highly recommend the shop. Sayang at wala dun si speedyfix at hindi ko nameet. Thanks again people. God Bless.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by thehitman777 View Post
    PROBLEM Solved! Thanks to all your suggestions. I brought it to Speedy Fix and the personnel there checked it. May pinutol lang sila sa may cable and walla! Its now shifting to "L" low gear. Mababait ang mga tao dun sa Speedy Fix. Nagpa-change ATF na rin ako doon at change oil using Royal Purple. I highly recommend the shop. Sayang at wala dun si speedyfix at hindi ko nameet. Thanks again people. God Bless.
    What, pinutol? It may sound's not a right term(PINUTOL). Can you specify kung anong ginawa. It may solve that (L) problem, but what if???? Im not trying to scare you, just concern.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    What, pinutol? It may sound's not a right term(PINUTOL). Can you specify kung anong ginawa. It may solve that (L) problem, but what if???? Im not trying to scare you, just concern.
    Pinutol ng mga half inch yung dulo ng cable na may thread na naguugnay sa shifter at sa tranny. Delikado ba yun boss?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    singit lang mga bossing , pero kung yan lang ang paraan para maayos ang trouble , siguro okey na rin

at least nakatipid ka bro

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bambino View Post
    singit lang mga bossing , pero kung yan lang ang paraan para maayos ang trouble , siguro okey na rin

at least nakatipid ka bro
    Thanks bro. Tingin ko naman ok yung mga gumagawa sa speedy fix. Pagadating ko dun sinabi ko yung problem tapos they checked the ATF palitin na raw at medyo kulang so after nung change ATF chinek yung stick shift tapos yung ilalim and they informed me dun daw sa cable yung problem kaya ayaw pumasok sa low gear. Pinakiramdaman ko naman after magawa ok naman takbo nya at shifting.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    hehe! i doubt may pinutol sila. maybe they adjusted the cable lang. i doubt my boys would cut a cable since we would not be able to reattach it again coz the end has a lock

siguro even in L, the cable was too lose kaya it could not engage 1st gear

glad you're happy with the work and that the car is back to normal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
AT Not shifting to low gear