New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    sirs may alam kayo nagpapalit ng automatic transmission fluid yun "DIALYSIS" style?

kasi po gusto ko mapalitan lahat ng lumang ATF sa kotse ko pati yun nasa Torque converter?

pls post here kung saan yun magaling na mechanic or shop. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    If I'm not mistaken, both Speedyfix and Autotechnika does this. I think they use a machine. It can also be done manually. Just be ready to buy around 18 liters of atf

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Had mine done at Autotechnika before.... used up 24L of ATF to completely clean the system. Sulit naman.

The amount of ATF needed depends also on how dirty the system is.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    wow that's a lot of ATF to flush! thanks a lot guys for the help! punta na lang ako dun!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    How much did the whole process cost? (ATF and labor/service fee)

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    how about the process of AT dialysis? nakakailan friends na nakapagsabi na maganda daw yung process at hindi magasto kasi normal ATF qty lang kelangan

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Had my at dialysis done today in EXALTA along nicanor roxas.
    Labor 600
    Atf top 1 dexron III..... 8 li consumed. ultrashop is cheapest at 180 per liter. Other shop 200.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    ok plz call 09072459050 or 09281904001 anung unit b ng car mo?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Whew thanks sa thread na ito. already done it last week before trip to baguio! I decided to have it changed kay Fronte banawe.

I met this mechanic very friendly and had tons of good advice in maintaining auto transmission.

we flush out the old fluid (17 liters maybe because its 4 wheel drive) then binanlawan namin muna ng Dextron III yun entire transmission to flush out the residue and sludge para malinis mabuti tapos drain ulit yun Dextron III. then nilagyan na ng Type T-IV which is the correct fluid. (T-IV is expensive)

Done it my Gen2 RAV4 4x4. sobra itim na ng AT fluid ko. gaano ka itim? more than a black talaga. sulit na sulit. done it at 3600 total cost!

the normal drain and fill process wont do the job. this is the right way to maintain your AT life

i recommend this shop. pwede ka rin bumili sa labas ng AT Fluid. 700 labor/dialysis machine. the people here are friendly

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kicks4us24 View Post
    Whew thanks sa thread na ito. already done it last week before trip to baguio! I decided to have it changed kay Fronte banawe.

I met this mechanic very friendly and had tons of good advice in maintaining auto transmission.

we flush out the old fluid (17 liters maybe because its 4 wheel drive) then binanlawan namin muna ng Dextron III yun entire transmission to flush out the residue and sludge para malinis mabuti tapos drain ulit yun Dextron III. then nilagyan na ng Type T-IV which is the correct fluid. (T-IV is expensive)

Done it my Gen2 RAV4 4x4. sobra itim na ng AT fluid ko. gaano ka itim? more than a black talaga. sulit na sulit. done it at 3600 total cost!

the normal drain and fill process wont do the job. this is the right way to maintain your AT life

i recommend this shop. pwede ka rin bumili sa labas ng AT Fluid. 700 labor/dialysis machine. the people here are friendly
    bro.....transmission fluid ba ang pinaltan mo? o kasama na ang gear differentials front and rear? at pati narin ang transfer case?

because 17 liters drained from your transmission is way too much.

How many liters did your mechanic put in your transmission? (RAV 4 right?)

ISn't T-IV fluid is same with Dexron III ATF?

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
Changing ATF Fluid completely (DIALYSIS PROCESS)