New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    ok plz call 09072459050 or 09281904001 anung unit b ng car mo?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Whew thanks sa thread na ito. already done it last week before trip to baguio! I decided to have it changed kay Fronte banawe.

I met this mechanic very friendly and had tons of good advice in maintaining auto transmission.

we flush out the old fluid (17 liters maybe because its 4 wheel drive) then binanlawan namin muna ng Dextron III yun entire transmission to flush out the residue and sludge para malinis mabuti tapos drain ulit yun Dextron III. then nilagyan na ng Type T-IV which is the correct fluid. (T-IV is expensive)

Done it my Gen2 RAV4 4x4. sobra itim na ng AT fluid ko. gaano ka itim? more than a black talaga. sulit na sulit. done it at 3600 total cost!

the normal drain and fill process wont do the job. this is the right way to maintain your AT life

i recommend this shop. pwede ka rin bumili sa labas ng AT Fluid. 700 labor/dialysis machine. the people here are friendly

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by phezthie View Post
    complete atf flushing? shops with ATF transfer machine will be the best place you should go but if you are on a tight budget, you can DIY also...

all you need is a good helper, a funnel and your guts to do it....
    yes diy is good. there is part also that the rubberized hose going to the transmission pipe is so tight that my mechanic is having a hard time removing it so that the transmission fluid will go directly to the Dialysis Machine > Radiator line > then back to Transmission.

and also yun pressure ng transmission. there is part din you need to shift all the way to L (P-R-N-D-2-L) para lumabas lahat ng old fluid.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    yup, thats true... for a complete flushing, you need to shift all throughout gears to remove the fluid inside its respective chambers... cheers

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kicks4us24 View Post
    Whew thanks sa thread na ito. already done it last week before trip to baguio! I decided to have it changed kay Fronte banawe.

I met this mechanic very friendly and had tons of good advice in maintaining auto transmission.

we flush out the old fluid (17 liters maybe because its 4 wheel drive) then binanlawan namin muna ng Dextron III yun entire transmission to flush out the residue and sludge para malinis mabuti tapos drain ulit yun Dextron III. then nilagyan na ng Type T-IV which is the correct fluid. (T-IV is expensive)

Done it my Gen2 RAV4 4x4. sobra itim na ng AT fluid ko. gaano ka itim? more than a black talaga. sulit na sulit. done it at 3600 total cost!

the normal drain and fill process wont do the job. this is the right way to maintain your AT life

i recommend this shop. pwede ka rin bumili sa labas ng AT Fluid. 700 labor/dialysis machine. the people here are friendly
    bro.....transmission fluid ba ang pinaltan mo? o kasama na ang gear differentials front and rear? at pati narin ang transfer case?

because 17 liters drained from your transmission is way too much.

How many liters did your mechanic put in your transmission? (RAV 4 right?)

ISn't T-IV fluid is same with Dexron III ATF?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Will be having the ATF dialysis done at Exalta tomorrow. I hope it works.

San ba ok bumili ng ATF?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    ano po ang pinamurang ATF? brand?
    ang binili ko po ay Perrari / Ferrai (local) D III... nasa 150/liter.
    baka meron pa kayong alam na mas mura at saan po?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kicks4us24 View Post

sir sakin kc almost dark brown narin ATF ko and it smells quite burned. same din ba sayo? before mo ipa dialysis have you experience slipping performance on the transmission?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The dialysis for the Sentra done at Exalta Motors last March 3, worked. Ok na ang shifting despite having 150,000kms already. =)

Php700 for the machine and Php2000 for 10 liters of ATF.

The 150,000km Sentra:

Exalta Dialysis Machine (seems to come from Korea):

The shop across the street (N.Roxas St.) also offers the same service:

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    The dialysis for the Sentra done at Exalta Motors last March 3, worked. Ok na ang shifting despite having 150,000kms already. =)

Php700 for the machine and Php2000 for 10 liters of ATF.

The 150,000km Sentra:
    Naalala ko pa nung brand new itong Sentra na ito. :D Ganda pa rin ng glass headlights ng B14 151.

Good to hear the ATF dialysis worked; baka pinakulong tayo ng Tito mo kung hindi gumana. Dapat siguro gawin mas madalas yung ATF change (i.e. every 20,000kms?) given na high mileage na yung car. Si Mang Mario ganyan ginawa niya to avoid that Galant AT plague on his car; palit siya ng ATF every 10,000kms i think.

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Changing ATF Fluid completely (DIALYSIS PROCESS)