New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    People get surprised when I say I drive a manual. Is driving a manual really that rare nowadays?
    yep. yung mga natutong magdrive simula ng millennial up to now, majority of them A/T drivers

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    What amazes me more is that there are people who don't know how to drive a manual. Are there driving schools who use A/T only vehicles?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    What amazes me more is that there are people who don't know how to drive a manual. Are there driving schools who use A/T only vehicles?
    More often than not mga driving schools offers both.

What's kinda weird is mas mahal ang rate for AT Lessons as opposed sa MT. Roughly 3k-5k php yung price difference.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by arvs18 View Post
    More often than not mga driving schools offers both.

What's kinda weird is mas mahal ang rate for AT Lessons as opposed sa MT. Roughly 3k-5k php yung price difference.
    Wow that's weird nga. When I had my driving lesson in the 90s, M/T lang tinuro

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    also, majority of them dunno how to change a flat tire properly esp the girls. oops sowee

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    also, majority of them dunno how to change a flat tire properly esp the girls. oops sowee
    I am technically a millenial. I know how to change a flat tire. I can also do other simple things such as oil change and changing the bulbs on my old GLi etc. I've been washing cars since 11 years old. I wasn't raised to be a "princess"

It's just hard for women to change a flat tire lalo na pag naka skirt at heels. May ibang babe din malamya kaya di kaya magbuhat ng gulong.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I am technically a millenial. I know how to change a flat tire. I can also do other simple things such as oil change and changing the bulbs on my old GLi etc. I've been washing cars since 11 years old. I wasn't raised to be a "princess"

It's just hard for women to change a flat tire lalo na pag naka skirt at heels. May ibang babe din malamya kaya di kaya magbuhat ng gulong.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Bakit "technically"? [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    When I went to driving school, there was an option to pick a car... MT or AT.

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    Degrees of comparison
    Worser
    Worsest
    More better
    Bestest

BTT

The way we shift car transmission has evolved from manual transmission, to automatic transmission, to CVT to electric drive and now autonomous cars. The driving will soon be done by computers aided by GPS and ground guidance. The very reason why driving skills are diminishing.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Bakit "technically"? [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kasi when people say millennial mga 20 somethings. But

"if you were born between the early 1980’s to the mid-1990’s, you, my friend, are a millennial. This group of people was named ‘millennials’ as people realised they would be the first graduating class of 2000 – the new millennium"

Pasok sa millennial HAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    When I went to driving school, there was an option to pick a car... MT or AT.
    Oh. I had no choice and it was a box type sentra

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Which is the best "Manual or Automatic"??