New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    i'd go for matic...convenient sa traffic lalo na kung pagod ka sa trabaho...., sa hanging/incline, sa singitan, sa manuevering during parking advantage rin...,..yun nga lang mas magastos sa gaso.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ako isa lang pangarap ko as of now, maka-try ng diesel automatic

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    CVT is "best"... but the issue is durability. There's a reason why it's not used with higher power engines

e ung latest murano its a CVT v-6, so as new 4-door skyline (basta may bagong executive sedan ng JDM nissan)....pero you got a point..

no 4g63t mated to cvt of the MX.
    no SR20DET/SR20VET mated to a cvt..and so on...

diba may jazz cvt fitted with turbo?nakabasa ako nun dito ata sa forum..or sa kabilang forum... buti kinaya ng cvt nun ung turbo charged engine...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Autobeat
    Go for the matic! If between Altis and MX, I suggest Altis. Goodluck in your final pick.
    Sabi ko nga kay esmi, (medyo galit) pakahilig mong humawak sa cellphone while driving kaya bagay sa iyo matic!!
    Bato bato sa langit tamaan wag magagalit..bakit kc napakahilig nating tumawag while driving! Safety first di ba.. use earphone or phone speaker while driving, i'm trained to this in my job abroad. i always grab her phone when someone call, di ma control!! In Singapore if your spotted by police holding your cellphone..woo woo woo prepare your license for demerit & if second offense (not sure) cancellation!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke
    CVT is "best"... but the issue is durability. There's a reason why it's not used with higher power engines
    i'd say it's a question of when a cvt tranny capable of high-power applications will be cheap.

a prototype williams-renault F1 car once had a CVT transmission and damon hill got to test it out :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    kinda odd....the hubby likes matic and the wifey likes manual....

me leans over the manual...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Get the matic. Altis' matic is very nice (1.8). I cant say this car is a guzzler, it's in fact more economical than my manual cars. And it's a lot-lot more economical than the A/T Civic.

I'm recommending the 1.8 Altis as its tranny has the super ECT mode. It's like changing the car's personality when on.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by an0nim0us
    I'm recommending the 1.8 Altis as its tranny has the super ECT mode. It's like changing the car's personality when on.
    when i was looking around for a new car, isa ang altis 1.8 with ECT ang ikinonsider ko but I end up buying an A/T SuV instead. Paano ba mag function ang super ECT mode nito? "It's like changing the car's personality when on" How's this so?

economy-normal-power mode in other words?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Which is the best "Manual or Automatic"??