New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 49 of 456 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    OT: (since wala ng mga religion thread, I might as well post it here)

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ba't di maubos ang mga ito?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Doesn't deserve a thread, but definitely deserve a spot over here. :D

Priest accidentally plays gay **** slideshow in church

USB drives are common fare in a lot of presentations including homilies in churches where priests save their homilies for later use. But in the case of a certain priest in Ireland, a USB stick may have unwittingly outed him to unsuspecting parents and a young kid thanks to an age-old feature of Windows.

According to a report by technology blog Gizmodo, Fr. Martin McVeigh was giving a presentation to parents of First Communicants when an explicit gay ****ography scene flashed on the screen when he inserted his USB drive into the computer.

“He connected his USB drive into a PC to start his Powerpoint presentation and, instead of the word of God, a hardcore gay **** slideshow started — thanks to Windows’ autoplay,” the report stated.

Autoplay is a function in Microsoft’s operating system that automatically plays supported content from removable media such as USB sticks and CDs immediately upon connection to the PC.

“There were plenty of shocked faces. There’s a lot of parents very angry about it,” one parent reportedly told the Irish newspaper the Ulster Herald.

Embarassed by the situation, the priest reportedly grabbed the USB stick and walked out of the room without any explanation. He was, however, quoted afterwards as saying: “I don’t know how it happened but I know what happened. There are people making innuendoes who weren’t even there but in this day and age these stories grow.”

It is unknown what punishment will be given to Fr. McVeigh due to the incident, but the case has already been brought to the Armagh diocese’s child protection office.

According to a spokeswoman for the Council of Catholic Maintained Schools, the school had “immediately referred this matter to the diocesan authorities in accordance with the diocesan safeguarding procedures”.
    Priest accidentally plays gay **** slideshow in church | Infotech News: InterAksyon.com

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^ father...put the scandals on a separate USB drive.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    hwag kayo uutang dito. magbayad kayo agad.....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ETO TALAGA YUNG NAGPATAWA SA AKIN NUONG UNA, IKAW NA SIMSIMI ).

Me: Laro tayo Pinoy Henyo.
    Simsimi:sige ba basta ako magtatanong. Me: sige magtanong ka na.
    Simsimi: Tao ba ito?
    Me:OO
    Simsimi: Artista?
    Me: Oo
    Simsimi: babae?
    ME: hindi
    Simsimi: so Lalaki?
    ME: Oo
    Simsimi: leading man?
    Me: oo
    Simsimi: John lloyd?
    Simsimi: Ejay Falcon?
    SimSimi: Dindong?
    Me: hindi
    Simsimi: ayaw ko na nga, sino nga ba?
    ME: si PIOLO PASCUAL.
    Simsimi: weh? sabi mo Lalaki?

halla si simsimi..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    A 17-year-old Chinese sold his kidney to raise money for an Iphone and Ipad. He had only USD 2.380 left after he bought the two Apple products

I does not get more tabloid than this. The Chinese newspaper Xinhuanet reported that a Chinese kid sold one of his kidneys to finance an Iphone and an Ipad. As in the rest of the world, Iphone and Ipad are popular products in China and very few can afford one. Wang, a 17-year-old high school student learned how to get hold of these Apple products without money. Wang meet one of the main suspects through an online chat room and the deal was done.

Five people face charges for illegal trading of a kidney. The main suspect had built up some gaming debts and knew he would earn a lot through illegal kidney trading. He earned 35.000 USD while the poor teenager with only one kidney left only got 3.490 USD for his kidney. Getting back home from the Apple Store, his mother asked how he could afford to buy the Apple products. The boy then confessed that a kidney was missing and she then contacted the authorities.

An Iphone in China will set you back $633 which means Wong's kidney would give him enough money to buy 5 Iphones.

Joke Time!