New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 456 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nervenllarena View Post
    Joe wanted to buy a motorbike. He doesn't have much luck until, one day, he comes across a Harley with a 'for sale' sign on it.

The bike seems even better than a new one, although it is 10 years old. It is shiny and in absolute mint condition.

He immediately buys it, and asks the seller how he kept it in such great condition for 10 years.

"Well, it's quite simple, really," says the seller, "whenever the bike is outside and it's going to rain, rub Vaseline on the chrome. It protects it from the rain."

And he hands Joe a jar of Vaseline.

That night, his girlfriend, Sandra, invites him over to meet her parents. Naturally, they take the bike there.

But just before they enter the house, Sandra stops him and says, I have
    to tell you something about my family before we go in."

"When we eat dinner, we don't talk. In fact, the first person who says
    anything during dinner has to do the dishes."

"No problem," he says. And in they go.

Joe is shocked. Right smack in the middle of the living room is a huge
    stack of dirty dishes.

In the kitchen is another huge stack of dishes. Piled up on the stairs, in the corridor, everywhere he looks, dirty dishes.

They sit down to dinner and, sure enough, no one says a word.

As dinner progresses, Joe decides to take advantage of the situation.

So he leans over and kisses Sandra.

No one says a word.

So he reaches over and fondles her breasts.

Still, nobody says a word.

So he stands up, grabs her, rips her clothes off, throws her on the table, and screws her right there, in front of her parents.

His girlfriend is a little flustered, her dad is obviously livid, and her mom horrified when he sits back down, but no one says a word.

He looks at her mom. "She's got a great body," he thinks. So he grabs the mom, bends her over the dinner table, and has his way with her every which way right there on the dinner table.

Now his girlfriend is furious and her dad is boiling, but still, total silence.

All of a sudden there is a loud clap of thunder, and it starts to rain.

Joe remembers his bike, so he pulls the jar of Vaseline from his pocket.

Suddenly the father backs away from the table and shouts, "All right, thats enough, I'll do the f**king dishes!"
    nice one!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    On vacation my nine-year-old son, Ryan, and I were at the pool, where two attractive young women wearing thong bikinis were sunning themselves. I noticed that Ryan kept staring at them, but he would occasionally glance back at me.

When they got up to leave, Ryan watched them particularly closely. I was bracing myself for questions he might have when he turned to me and whispered, "Dad, can I take that candy bar those girls left behind?"

—Paul DeLuca

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Our teenage son, Marc, never misses an opportunity to remind us that he needs his own car. One morning as I drove him to school, it was apparent that we would be late. I asked him to write a note, which I would sign when we arrived.

At school, he handed me a pen and the note, which read: "Marc is late this morning due to car trouble. The trouble is, Marc doesn't have his own car, and his mom drives too slowly."

—Laura Z. Sowers

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    haha medyo di ko nagets tong part na to. sorry slow! pede paexplain :D
    jerk-off is slang for masturbation..

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by e-bundok View Post
    jerk-off is slang for masturbation..
    tsong naman, gets ko naman yan part na yan! haha

what i dont get is the context that he gets headache everytime he jerks off :D

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    [SIZE=3]ANAK: Itay, ano sa English ang utot?
    AMA: Wind of change...
    ANAK: Eh yung utot na walang tunog?
    AMA: Sound of Silence.
    ANAK: Yung utot na may dalang dumi?
    AMA: Dust in the wind.
    ANAK: Eh, yung di sinasadyang utot?
    AMA: Careless whisper!
    [/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010

Ako din. Di ko pa rin ma gets. tagal ko nang nag aabang ng explanation e.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010

hehe.. sorry po.

i think the joke follows the syllogism that:

i) women have the propensity to use headache as an excuse to avoid ***
    ii) apparently, the golfer inherited the woman's traits following the hand transplant
    iii) and that includes her disinterest to ***, hence the proverbial excuse
    iv) thus, so the golfer's unlucky fate. . .

pero hindi din po ako sigurado dito kasi it doesn't look that funny superficially.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    puwede. however, if the head ache is just an excuse, meaning non-existent, then the golfer shouldn't be really feeling the headache at all. unless women (or the one he got the transplant from atleast) really do get headache when its time for ***. however this part is not established in the joke so there is a disconnect somewhere haha

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Wife mad at drunken Husband: From now on, lips that touch liquor will never touch mine...

(Later She said): What are you thinking??

Husband: Trying to decide between 12 yr. old Scotch and 50 yr. old lips.

Joke Time!