New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 86 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    NP mate. OB <shudder>

Eniwey trafik uli kanina mga 8:30 going to the Buendia flyover. Cars were backed up all the way to The Mind Museum waiting to turn left to Makati. Cleared up around 9. Daily routine na ata 'to.

Wow... Ibang clase na tlaga traffic dyan.. buti nalang maaga kami kanina... Sa IS din sobrang traffic, tig isa kasi nang mga sasakyan yung mga estudyante doon eh...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by marktams86 View Post
    Wow... Ibang clase na tlaga traffic dyan.. buti nalang maaga kami kanina... Sa IS din sobrang traffic, tig isa kasi nang mga sasakyan yung mga estudyante doon eh...
    You should try Katipunan or Ortigas kung pasukan or uwian na Pero dagdag pa daw IS ngayon dahil pasukan na sa kanila. CMIIW pero sinusunod ata nila ang start ng classes sa US.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Man, BGC should really work on fixing that Makati/EDSA bound traffic issue pronto. This won't get any better and i'm sure when the 'ber months come in, paktay na yan lalo. I love taking pa naman my kids to walk around High Street during the cold months.

OT: Thankfully Katipunan is slightly better this year as compared to last year with the minor changes they did to the island and with the simple act of placing more barriers at the U-turn slot to prevent u-turn cars from taking up the whole road.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Yeah... I think they should make an additional bypass road along Manila Golf or 38th street.. Sobrang congested na tlaga mckinley road and buendia flyover.. They should also add concrete barriers for the flyover approach.. ang dami kasi sumisiksik eh...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Good luck touching that golf course. And MWSS is up to its old tricks again digging up a lane of McKinley, Polo Club side.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by marktams86 View Post
    Yeah... I think they should make an additional bypass road along Manila Golf or 38th street.
    Good Heavens! ..... The Forbes Park Don's and Dona's will not approve of that!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually it's quite baffling on how to get another road made going to EDSA/Makati short of building a tunnel.

The flyover from 32nd Street to Buendia was supposed to help but the traffic at Buendia - Paseo de Roxas just pretty much stops everything.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post

NP mate. OB <shudder>

Eniwey trafik uli kanina mga 8:30 going to the Buendia flyover. Cars were backed up all the way to The Mind Museum waiting to turn left to Makati. Cleared up around 9. Daily routine na ata 'to.
    Ghost month kse ngaun. people are literally up on nerves that's why they'd rather get out of the house and addict sa pleasurable things even if it's just the comforts of the car.

Hindi nyo na ba pansin, ghosts are playing tricks on you kaya lagi pag-August everything that is planned goes out of control. Worst, they try to enter your body and wreak havoc sa nervous system, so always pray Angel of God.

Mas mahirap pa nga sa public place eh, kse host ghosts hitch a ride with their hosts. Tapos makikita kang ibang ghosts na yun and they try to possess you or something. Pag ang blood pressure suddenly bigla nag rapid breathing lalo na sa public places even in bumper to bumper traffic, nag-TI trip yan mga yan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Actually it's quite baffling on how to get another road made going to EDSA/Makati short of building a tunnel.

The flyover from 32nd Street to Buendia was supposed to help but the traffic at Buendia - Paseo de Roxas just pretty much stops everything.

Plus the two stoplights under the flyover for those going under. After the 2nd stoplight, its usually smooth sailing to Ayala.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Was in St. Lukes Global for 3 mornings for my daughter. Grabe nga traffic going to Makati/Ayala pag rush hour. Gapang

Page 5 of 86 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast