New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 53 of 190 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Pwede pala credit card sa petron rfid loading station. Southbound before southwoods exit.
    Meron din ba nito sa iba?

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gov’t, toll firms sign pact on unified collection system
    Published September 15, 2017 11:14am
    By TED CORDERO, GMA News

Motorists will be able to traverse all the 13 toll roads seamlessly as the Department of Transportation (DOTr) through the Toll Regulatory Board (TRB) and Land Transportation Office (LTO) on Friday signed an agreement with expressway operators to unify the toll collection system in Luzon.

The DOTr and the toll roads operators signed a memorandum of agreement (MOA) on the Toll Collection Interoperability on both cash and electronic payments in Taguig City.

xxx

Under the MOA, expressway operators are required to update their collection systems to allow interoperability and integration.

For electronic payments, each operator shall install and maintain an Electronic Transit Media Reading Device in at least two entry and exit toll booths, which is capable of reading, accepting, and processing any electronic transit media approved by the TRB.

This means motorists can use their electronic tags from one toll road operator to another.

Meanwhile, for cash payments, each toll road operator will be required to install and maintain an Entry Ticket Reading Device in at least two entry and exit toll booths that accepts and processes any entry ticket.

This means that motorists paying in cash will get their tickets once at the entry and pay once at the exit.

xxx

The agreement also states that future toll road operators must also comply with the agreement and unify their collection systems with existing ones.

The interoperability for electronic toll collection shall be implemented immediately, while cash payment collection shall be implemented six months from the signing of the MOA.

Parties to the agreement will also explore the development and possible implementation of Debit Card Interoperability.

The Department of Public Works and Highways and Bases Conversion and Development Authority also signed the Toll Collection Interoperability agreement. —KG, GMA News
    And due to traffic:

Tugade scolds Usec. Orbos for admitting he took a habal-habal just to make it to the DOTr event

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I just noticed that their site is down. I can't request for statement via their app. Is there any other way to request statement?

This website is currently unavailable.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    I just noticed that their site is down. I can't request for statement via their app. Is there any other way to request statement?

This website is currently unavailable.
    I signed up for soa via email bro. I don't get them regulary though as I rarely go South these days.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I signed up for soa via email bro. I don't get them regulary though as I rarely go South these days.
    I forget they have a separate site for user's dashboard. We can request statement from here

https://skywayslexrfidapps.com/rfidb.../dashboard.php

6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Pwede bang magtransfer ng balance ng rfid from one account to another ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Raynim999 View Post
    Pwede bang magtransfer ng balance ng rfid from one account to another ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    sorry hindi pwede

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    Gov’t, toll firms sign pact on unified collection system
    Published September 15, 2017 11:14am
    By TED CORDERO, GMA News

And due to traffic:
    Hindi ba kasama ang auto sweep rfid sa memo na to?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Double post kaka try mag add ng image.

I asked NLEX travel FB page. Pang SLEX lang daw ang auto sweep RFID.
    Last edited by kaidemitsui; November 10th, 2017 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Edit

10. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hi, I'm selling my old car and getting a new one. Can I just remove and dispose the RFID sticker? And then just add a new vehicle under my account for when I get my new car?