New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    11 October 2020: mainline Skyway connection NB / SB fully slabbed and concreted.

GMANews

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    11 October 2020: mainline Skyway connection NB / SB fully slabbed and concreted.

GMANews
    I know complete na yung main concrete pouring of the main path of the expressway based on the announcement/news, but may kulang pa sila sa mga on and off ramps.

Question, I am expecting pag talagang operational na ito, from the very beginning wala na silang toll booth, just the scanners?

So hopefully din by November (maybe) mabuksan na yung "gates" para magamit na yan.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ^^ Ang target talaga ay mainline from Buendia to NLEx v.v., the various exits along the way to follow once ready / as the months go by. Though and pwede nadin buksan / ready [as of now] ay

• Q. Ave NB off ramp / SB on ramp
    • G. Araneta NB on-ramp / SB off ramp

Re: T/P, SMC is constructing a makeshift one sa Buendia on-ramp nga eh:

PJ

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    this infra project just goes to show that drinking beer has always been a patriotic endeavor.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Iba talaga pag private sectors. Eh kung to follow pa mga entry/exit points it means yun right of way hinde pa handover ng DPWH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    this infra project just goes to show that drinking beer has always been a patriotic endeavor.
    I'll drink to that bro! Hic!

"Isang taong sikad tayong nagtrabaho; Isang taong sikad umikot ang mundo...."...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If I'm going to use Skyway pala from Balintawak to Makati, I will need Autosweep installed in my car?
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    If I'm going to use Skyway pala from Balintawak to Makati, I will need Autosweep installed in my car?
    Yes bro.,- autosweep or a joint RFID scheme between Auto and Easy

9. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Iba talaga pag private sectors. Eh kung to follow pa mga entry/exit points it means yun right of way hinde pa handover ng DPWH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wala na yata issue for most of the ramps. Yung pace lang mabagal talaga. Ang kita ko lang na may issues pa is along Araneta. Yung mga poste ng kuryente na di pa naaalis kaya tengga pa yung construction dun. Same din dun sa ramp sa may SM Centerpoint yata.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Nasaan na si Dimitri at mapasyalan ko na ito, on You Tube?

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast