New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Viewing topgear's page... definetly can save me from a trouble cuz my dashcam has a recording of it. I'LL SPEND FOR IT just for that sole benefit. Malas walang dashcam pagdating sa court. Well alam na naman na natin I guess yun.
    Kung lolokohin ng mga tao yung dashcam like sa jeep, pinapahamak lang nila sarili nila. Mas lalo na ngayong andaming nangyayari na aksidente dahil sa mga mangmang na drivers. A DASHCAM WILL SAVE YOU FROM FINES AND JAIL. You can never implement the dashcam to every single vehicle. But with the majority with a dashcam, It would save responsible citizens.

ID PTEFER TO BUY MY OWN DASHCAM THO.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    in terms of protecting the jeep itself legally in case of accidents, i guess it's a good idea. But if yung jeep me kasalanan...i think ang malimit mangyari is the dashcam will magically not have recorded anything. They just pay the fine and they get away scott-free.

Mas maganda ata to put CCTVs on every street corner, para di "biased" yung recording. Mas maliit pa ata ang investment needed.

Then again, pwede namang sirain yung CCTV, so you need extra CCTVs to watch the other CCTVS...getting complicated ^_^
    There has to be a point where the solution itself has to maintain itself. The dashcam would be needed infront and at the back. So EVEN if ikaw ang biktima, you have evidence that it's the jeepny's fault. Talo agad jeep kahit na walang recording dashcam niya.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456