New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan View Post
    OT: Laruan lang bro for the price of it. Who knows, baka tumagal din. He he.
    Wouldn't waste my time. Got the 1.5k one before... already very sketchy in terms of quality.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung nabili ko sa concorde sm north annex for 3.5k 2 years ago ok pa. It used to be on my pick up. I'm buying another one for the wife. Dati naiinis misis ko dami daw burloloy sa windshield. Now that she has seen dash cam videos of accidents on the news gusto na din maglagay. At gusto pa direct power connection sa fuse box wag daw sa power outlet hehehe.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    pag nagkataon masarap manghuli ng jeepney nyan. For sure mga nakapatay lagi mga dashcam nyan. eh headlight lang di nila afford naka on sa gabi. dashcam pa maka on araw at gabi.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    pag nagkataon masarap manghuli ng jeepney nyan. For sure mga nakapatay lagi mga dashcam nyan. eh headlight lang di nila afford naka on sa gabi. dashcam pa maka on araw at gabi.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Wala namang nanghuhuli ng jeep e. Walang pang abot e. Haha

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    in terms of protecting the jeep itself legally in case of accidents, i guess it's a good idea. But if yung jeep me kasalanan...i think ang malimit mangyari is the dashcam will magically not have recorded anything. They just pay the fine and they get away scott-free.

Mas maganda ata to put CCTVs on every street corner, para di "biased" yung recording. Mas maliit pa ata ang investment needed.

Then again, pwede namang sirain yung CCTV, so you need extra CCTVs to watch the other CCTVS...getting complicated ^_^

6. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    IMO this should be addressed to the car manufacturer/dealer.para Lahat ng mga bagong lalabas na sasakyan meron na

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    in terms of protecting the jeep itself legally in case of accidents, i guess it's a good idea. But if yung jeep me kasalanan...i think ang malimit mangyari is the dashcam will magically not have recorded anything. They just pay the fine and they get away scott-free.
    So dapat may dashcam yung nakabangga nya to protect himself naman. Walang takas si jeepney

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Wouldn't waste my time. Got the 1.5k one before... already very sketchy in terms of quality.
    Better than nothing. It's good to know that with this mandatory dashcam it creates a well disciplined culture knowing that you are being watched and recorded on the road.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Given how cheap dashcams are nowadays, not difficult to implement. You can buy a POS dashcam for just 1.5k.

If they don't keep them on, their problem... if you have no dashcam recording of any incident you're involved in, that can be added as a violation on your part, to the tune of another 2k.

YES with this!!!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by KERSMcRae View Post
    gumagamit na ko.

More than a year ko na ginagamit SJ4K ko, as helmet cam pag nakamotor ako at as dashcam pag sasakyan gamit ko.
    - - -
    regarding sa mga PUVs, madalas mga toda sa amin ang nakukuhanan ko pag Sundays. Ginagawa kasi ng DPWH ang portion ng kalsada samin kaya panay counterflow mga tricycle. Tututukan ko at hindi ako tatabi (parang yung sa post sa TGP). Maya-maya bubungisngis na ang driver kasi kita nya ang dashcam ko. Meron pa nga nagtakip ng panyo sa mukha. Pinapadala ko kasi mga screenshot sa fb page ng LGU namin. Pinapatawag nila ang mga driver sa POSD para magseminar. hahaha

Hurray for you Sir, di ba nakakatakot yan, alam nila na ikaw ang nagpi feed ng info sa LGU ninyo, anyway hats off ako sa yo!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast