New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by happy_gilmore
    i was at Hahn Parksquare at lunch kanina and i saw that they are selling two commemorative plates namely:

a) PNP and
    b) De La Salle Alumni

sabi nung sales lady na kausap ko, valid daw yun up to December 2005. Cost is 2800.00.

based on the picture that bos david posted wala yung dalawang yun sa valid plates recognized by LTO. ano yun? bogus?
    yup... not legit... basta ang basis ko is ung LTO list... nakita ko rin ung list na yun sa Philippine Star...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yung pnp and lasalle costs 2000 for the fixed combination "PNP-MG" and "LA SALLE" pero kung gusto mo 6 character personalized combination, 2200. hahn megamall. and onga pala, based on experience, only the plates from gjb can be sprayed with clear coat. yung gawa ng iba, natutunaw yung pintura ng plate.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Even my aunt's religious group has a license plate of their own. But it is not a legal substitute for the standard LTO plate.

Doctors also have to apply for exemptions with the MMDA. My Pajero has one and is due for renewal.

My DOTC plates: It does avoid being inconvenienced by kotong boys on the street.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by jim
    happy_g: panakot lang yung mga plates na yun or pang porma. pwede mong gamitin pero di ka exempted sa traffic laws. pag may na-violate ka huli ka pa rin. so waste of money lang ng mga plates na yan but if you have the money to buy them then hindi naman masamang gamitin.

no need bro. i really don't find a need for them, unless it would excempt me from coding.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Will be able to get my DOTC plate later. Two forces are better than one.

I'll display my DOTC plate and pag nahuli ako, i'll show the Crimewatch at my backseat.. or is it the otherway around?!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    either way, di naman yan exempt sa coding eh :lol:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    yup.. i have a DOTC plate and hindi exempted sa coding..

....but it saved me nung nakalimutan ko na coding pala ako that day... dalawang mapsa-makati pa yung nadaan ko at hindi naman ako hinuli kahit nung nasa stoplight ako..

without commemorative plate = huli ka agad ng mapsa/mmda/pulis on your coding day.. wala ka ng takas at lusot hehe..

with commemorative plate = pwedeng makalusot sa coding..

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    crimewatch at front and DOTC at back.. that's the way i did it..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Renault Manto
    pare, isn't that illegal? how would your car be able to be identified in the event of an accident? (knock on wood)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Renault Manto
    mas malaki multa niyan kapag natiyempuhan ka....

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Illegal Commemorative Plates