New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 245 of 347 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 3462
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    at 100kph parang 12km/l yata if i remember correctly.

city driving (manila-makati) is 6.5km/l. btw yung 3.0 is 4wd (no 2H) also kaya malakas sa diesel.
    Okay din pala medyo malakas lang on city... Wala ba turbo issues ang fortuner?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dillydally View Post
    Not flooded and no major accident at all (knock on wood).... And i thought P700k was kinda low
    We are in the same predicament bro as our rides have low mileages, too... And we get only so much premium when we dispose of them....

And the 2007 release is not vnt compared to the current model...

Check the newspapers and the Internet for the prevailing prices...

So it is better to drive our rides "to the end of the world"...
    Last edited by CVT; July 8th, 2015 at 11:38 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    We are in the same predicament bro as our rides have low mileages, too... And we get only so much premium when we dispose of them....

bro dillydally is a girl. she just posted at "who plays golf" thread. she's a sis :D

4. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

I totally agree, Mr. CVT... To the end of the world and back
    But the "vnt" u wrote would stand for "very nice thing", right? anyway, i'm just trying to figure that out. And i was looking at OLX, i realized the best time to dispose of my 2007 Fortuner was yesterday (so to speak). Thanks for the input

5. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    bro dillydally is a girl. she just posted at "who plays golf" thread. she's a sis :D
    Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I totally agree, Mr. CVT... To the end of the world and back
    But the "vnt" u wrote would stand for "very nice thing", right? anyway, i'm just trying to figure that out. And i was looking at OLX, i realized the best time to dispose of my 2007 Fortuner was yesterday (so to speak). Thanks for the input
    Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]
    Sorry about that sis....

VNT means "variable nozzle turbocharged" intercooled diesel engine of the new variants of the Fortuner,- I think starting Y2012. These are the variants with the hood scoop...

OT: I like the way you supplemented the phrase with "and back...",- Yes,- there is no place like home....

Yes,- checkout with olx,- and the Sunday edition of the Bulletin Today newspaper... They should give you an idea of the fair market value of your ride...

Anyway,- if you are still enjoying it,- meaning,- "worry free driving with the need for just the regular PMS",- then IMO, there is no urgency for a new ride.

Unless, of course, you really want a new one....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.9K _/_/_/_/_/:cat:_/_/_/_/_/

7. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Yes Mr. CVT, I will check Bulletin Today and monitor OLX. Yes, i'm still enjoying this particular car and i don't really need a new ride...yet.

Pasensya na, my "VNT" is way off the mark, it's embarrassing. I don't really know cars, i just drive like any average jane. My attempt at OT, PMS and IMO, i'll keep to myself na lang.

Thanks again Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    ^ma'am, i'm relatively new here too. OT is off-topic. PMS is preventive maintenance schedule. IMO is in my opinion. whereas before i'd just wait for casa people to call me for my preventive maintenance. through tsikot i learn new things. . . about cars and other things. ;)

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    For you guys, which is better? The 17s silver mags and beige interior or the 17s gun metal mags with the black interior?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    ^ma'am, i'm relatively new here too. OT is off-topic. PMS is preventive maintenance schedule. IMO is in my opinion. whereas before i'd just wait for casa people to call me for my preventive maintenance. through tsikot i learn new things. . . about cars and other things. ;)
    Sis is fine sir. Thank you for those inputs. 'glad i didn't write down my take on those letters...i'm still laughing at myself over VNT's actual meaning.