New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 195 of 348 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 3476
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Hi ka tsikot, tanong ko lang may cabin filter ba sa loob ang fort.? Lalo yung bago ngayon gunmetal ang gulong. Tnx

2. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Jambalaya View Post
    I just got my bnew fortuner yesterday and noticed a whistling sound at the back when i turn on the rear aircon. The sound becomes louder as i increase the fan speed. Is this normal?

Also, is the air coming out of the 2nd and 3rd row aircon vents weaker than the front? You can hardly feel any air coming out at speed 1.

Newbie questions. Thanks.
    Regarding the whistling sound. Ganyan din sa unit ko after a week ma release from cAsa pero wala na ngayon ..didn't do anything.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mbclubph View Post
    Check if your 3rd row seat is folded on the side and may plastic pa hinihigop ng aircon mo yung plastic. Try to put down the seat sir.
    It worked! Thanks for the advice sir.

4. Join Date
    May 2013
    after 3 hours of owning the fortuner, upon reaching home , we noticed our headlamps are fogging.
    here are some pics

left headlamps

right headlamps

a day after, we went back to toyota and showed them the pictures, they said they will be conducting a simulation,
    im having thoughts "what if" during the simulation our headlamps wont fog, will toyota still be replacing our headlamps?
    i feel disappointed because our unit is brandnew and headlamps are fogging already. if toyota wont replace our headlamps, for sure 1-2years, or maybe months our headlamps will be yellowish,dull.

please enlighten me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ite View Post
    after 3 hours of owning the fortuner, upon reaching home , we noticed our headlamps are fogging.
    here are some pics

left headlamps

right headlamps

a day after, we went back to toyota and showed them the pictures, they said they will be conducting a simulation,
    im having thoughts "what if" during the simulation our headlamps wont fog, will toyota still be replacing our headlamps?
    i feel disappointed because our unit is brandnew and headlamps are fogging already. if toyota wont replace our headlamps, for sure 1-2years, or maybe months our headlamps will be yellowish,dull.

please enlighten me.
    Very rare yang case mo I also own a Fortuner and i never had those kind of experience in my unit.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ung whistling sound happen if the the right rear seat is naka fold patagilid. Ibaba mo lang mawawala na ung whistling sound...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    hi ka tsikot, tanong ko lang sana kung meron bang cabin filter ang fortuner 2014.? tnx

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dont know about 2014 model but mine is 2009 its in the glovebox you have to remove it to get an access

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ite View Post
    here are some pics

please enlighten me.

I'm surprised Toyota still has no idead why this occurs.

Back then when I still didn't understand this back in 2006, I also took my Fort to Bicutan to have them replace the headlights. First visit, they said they will check it and after a few hours they claim to have replaced the lenses ( I don't think so). Reported to them that the fogging got worse so the second visit they promised to replace the pair of headlight (complete with the housing and bulbs). To this day the fogging still occurs and it does so on every other new car we have since then.

But its quite normal after all. But it should only happen when you use the vehicle in the rain and should disappear after a few hours. The heat from the engine bay seeps into the headlight housing then the lens get cooled by the rain so naturally condensation forms. As long as there is no slooshing water inside or significant prolonged moisuture then this condensation or fogging is normal.

I have noticed this on modern headlights that use clear plastic lenses (which means every new car starting 1999 to present).

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Pansin ko lang mga sir pag bagong labas sa casa yung mga units then umulan, ang laki ng chance na may fogging. Pero pagnaitan sya nawawala na din and di na rin sya umuulit.