New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    What are the traction control options available for the LC120?
    Meron ba siyang front and rear differential lockers? O electronic
    stability control? Or wala? TIA

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Hmmm... P8k ata. not sure na. it's been 2 years na.
    ic. kulit ng dad ko, sabi ko dati ganyan klaseng tire cover ang bilhin niya, mas gusto daw niya yung nature backround, nature lover daw kasi siya eh.

nice nga. pero hirap magmaintain ng black
    yup kitang-kita kasi ang mga scratches pag black.

Bro, your Prado's a 4.0L V6, right?
    nope. 3.0L Turbo Diesel yung Prado ng dad ko. i think 1KD-FTV yan, correct me if im wrong.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by [r]ichkri3g View Post
    ic. kulit ng dad ko, sabi ko dati ganyan klaseng tire cover ang bilhin niya, mas gusto daw niya yung nature backround, nature lover daw kasi siya eh.
    hehehe! yun lang ;) ok naman din, nga lang canvass lang yun diba?

nope. 3.0L Turbo Diesel yung Prado ng dad ko. i think 1KD-FTV yan, correct me if im wrong.
    hmmm... if he got it from TMPI, it's probably not the 1KD-FTV. it might just be the 1KZ-TE (non-D-4D engine). then again, if he made an indent order thru TMPI or got it through the gray market, it could have the 1KD-FTV engine. pero teka, on the other hand, i think the 1KD-FTV engine comes with the spare tire mounted beneath the Prado's rear end, and not on the rear door, just like the Lexus GX470.

came from Toyota Alabang this morning. saw a Prado on display. first thing i noticed was a bumper guard in front (ala V6 gray market version). then a spare tire no longer on the back door. had a look inside, and saw that there were no more rear a/c vents and controls. the only a/c vents i saw were in front. what gives? why reduce the vents? are the front vents that efficient in the mid day Philippine sun, compared to the earlier Prado's 4 additional vents for the 2nd and 3rd rows?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    had a look inside, and saw that there were no more rear a/c vents and controls. the only a/c vents i saw were in front. what gives? why reduce the vents? are the front vents that efficient in the mid day Philippine sun, compared to the earlier Prado's 4 additional vents for the 2nd and 3rd rows?
    talked to my contact at Toyota Alabang. thankfully, the ventless Prado isn't par for the course. it was an incorrectly delivered unit. whew!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    *IMm29

ooops sorry, 1KZ-TE nga ang engine since he got it thru TMPI.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *IMm29

ooops sorry, 1KZ-TE nga ang engine since he got it thru TMPI.
    okidoks. no problemo. i have no complaints with the 1KZ-TE powerplant (well, aside from it being a bit old, and the usual more power, less fuel consumed wishlist). it's quite torquey, so it's great for in-city driving and some highway climbing. it just loses out on the top-end.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Sir IMm29

just came from Toyota Quezon Ave. this afternoon and was told by the agent that the Prado unit without the rear A/C is price at PhP 2,883,000 (A/T) less PhP 200,000. the one with the rear A/C is price at PhP 2,883,000 (A/T) less PhP 50,000 but will be available on Dec 2007. Sir IM beige leather seats ba ? may side sticker like the Dubai version ? thanks in advance.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mmm View Post
    Sir IMm29

just came from Toyota Quezon Ave. this afternoon and was told by the agent that the Prado unit without the rear A/C is price at PhP 2,883,000 (A/T) less PhP 200,000. the one with the rear A/C is price at PhP 2,883,000 (A/T) less PhP 50,000 but will be available on Dec 2007. Sir IM beige leather seats ba ? may side sticker like the Dubai version ? thanks in advance.
    mmm,

yup beige interior. no color choices on that when i got mine 3 years ago. i'm not sure kung may option kang mamili ng ibang kulay.

laki din ng discount sa walang rear A/C ah. if you're not going to be using the 3rd row much, and you're going to be tinting your ride, lagay ko kakayanin nang palamigin nung vents sa harap yung 2nd row. i'd still prefer the rear vents, but for 150K and limited use of the 3rd row, i might consider it.

no side sticker on the prado in Alabang. i think the bumper guard that was installed was an accessory to make it somehow resemble the dubai version. the TMPI prado's don't have stickers, and don't have the front bumper guards.

i wonder, magkano na nga ba ang dubai at d-4d prado sa gray market?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmn.. standard na roof rails.. though no crossbars, pwede na than no roof rails at all

I likey he he

magkano kaya grey market nito?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sabi nung kaibigan ko, a year or so back, mga P3M+ daw, though i don't know kung ano yung specs.

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado LC120