The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    bro, me pics ka ng interior?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by redMD View Post
    mister yan po ba ung 10k? mahal po pala... wala nang ibang tire cover aside from that? parang di kasi bagay na ganda ng sasakyan mo tapos ung tire cover e medjo hindi maganda ung looks? opinion ko lang po yun
    hehehe oo nga eh, mas maporma kung meron tire cover para mas mukhang rugged.

bro, me pics ka ng interior?
    here you go...

click on thumbnails

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    click on thumbnails

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    *[r]ichkri3g: sir manual po prada ninyo?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    bro it's a matic.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by [r]ichkri3g View Post
    bro it's a matic.
    hehe tingin ko po kasi sa pic manual

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    hehe oo nga, mukhang manual based on the pics. medyo natakpan ng konti nung console box kaya di masyado kita sa pics.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    rich, you dont need to buy a new light for the bumper, all you have to do is to put a hole in the back then put a bulb holder and insert it. put silicone sealant to prevent water from entering. done it already on a customers prado.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    uy, sir ARB thanks for the tip!

ngayon ko lang natignan ng mabuti, pwede nga lagyan ng bulb. and the housing is made by stanley.

click on thumbnails

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by [r]ichkri3g View Post
    another angle...

You just need a socket and a bulb. If you want the lights to illuminate as the taillights do, then you'll need double contact bulbs and sockets. I just had mine tapped to the park light so they're always on when the lights are.

nice looks pero wala bang kasama tire cover yan sa likod? parang di maganda tignan pag nakalabas yung extra tire.. i've seen one pero ung parang bundok na logo kala ko tuloy everest..hehe
    the local Prados only have the silver round center plastic cover with "Land Cruiser" etched on it secured by a stud bolt and a lock that's opened by the car's keys. it looked quite bare, so i bought a cover from Ride.

you'll appreciate the silver plastic cover when you've gotta change a flat. it's quite hard mounting the spare with the tire case that covers both front and back. ;)

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado LC120