New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    does the new prado come with the d4d engine already?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    [SIZE=3]Hindi pa ata... 131hp/343Nm huling tingin ko.[/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    [QUOTE='[r]ichkri3g;952854']ic. kulit ng dad ko, sabi ko dati ganyan klaseng tire cover ang bilhin niya, mas gusto daw niya yung nature backround, nature lover daw kasi siya eh.

hahaha! natawa ako dun! yeah maganda nga cover ni IMm29 pero bihira lang ung nakikita kong ganyan cover. i went to israel and i observed na mas ok ung tire cover nila dun for the prado..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pmm747 View Post
    does the new prado come with the d4d engine already?
    Nope. Still the 1KZ-TE engine with the specs indicated by janeiroseis.

Quote Originally Posted by redMD View Post
    hahaha! natawa ako dun! yeah maganda nga cover ni IMm29 pero bihira lang ung nakikita kong ganyan cover. i went to israel and i observed na mas ok ung tire cover nila dun for the prado..
    thanks. ano itsura nung cover nila sa israel?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    May alam kyo shops selling overrider for prado lc120 like this in the pic..? Local dealers dont sell accessories for prado. Mine is black. Tnx.,

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    IMm29, did u upgrade the suspension of ur prado? Mdyo lifted kc tingnan..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by blu282 View Post
    IMm29, did u upgrade the suspension of ur prado? Mdyo lifted kc tingnan..
    I replaced all 4 OEM shocks with Old Man Emu shocks. That's about it. Feeling ko it looks lifted coz of the photo angle, parking angle, and the low profile tires on bigger rims. Pag magkatabi kami ng stock Prado, pareho pa din naman

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    I replaced all 4 OEM shocks with Old Man Emu shocks. That's about it. Feeling ko it looks lifted coz of the photo angle, parking angle, and the low profile tires on bigger rims. Pag magkatabi kami ng stock Prado, pareho pa din naman
    mas ok ba Old Man Emu shocks compare with OEM shocks ? malaki ba difference in terms of ride ?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mmm View Post
    mas ok ba Old Man Emu shocks compare with OEM shocks ? malaki ba difference in terms of ride ?
    Yup, there was a big improvement in terms of ride quality with the OMEs. OEM shocks gave a hard ride. The OME shocks, though softer, did not bottom out even when the car was fully loaded, and yet they did not also have a boaty ride. Going 3 years after installation, though, I have a feeling that medyo tumigas na yung OME. Not sure if that's entirely true, or if natatagtagan ako dahil sa kalye natin at sa low profile tires.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hi Guys! Question lang..bakit may nakikita akong prado lc120 na walang spare tire sa likod? nakaka order ba ng convertion kit para maging ganon? nag mumukang lexus gx470 kase e..ganda!

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado LC120