New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1374 of 1529 FirstFirst ... 127413241364137013711372137313741375137613771378138414241474 ... LastLast
Results 13,731 to 13,740 of 15286
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    di na need turbo timer, idle ka lang ng 1 min or so just as you are arranging your things and ok na dapat yan

--

nilabhan ko when it was 20K and here it is on 40K

99% naka recirculate lang. genuine filter, nag add lang ako ng 100 or so kapalit nung unused coolant

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ParticleX View Post
    di na need turbo timer, idle ka lang ng 1 min or so just as you are arranging your things and ok na dapat yan

--

nilabhan ko when it was 20K and here it is on 40K

99% naka recirculate lang. genuine filter, nag add lang ako ng 100 or so kapalit nung unused coolant

Pangit cabin seal ng Innova. Even though it is set to recirculate, there’s maybe 30% outside air leaking in. Ang bilis maglibag ng soot ang interior as a result. Lalo na yung rear A/C.

Anyway, mula nung nag mod ako to cover up external vents (front and rear) as much as I can, outside air intrusion was drasticaly reduced... though, not totally eliminated. It’s fine as it is para meron pa rin ‘new’ air coming in and we don’t run into a risk of running out of oxygen.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Pangit cabin seal ng Innova. .
    innova, vios, and other model, pareho filter.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    innova, vios, and other model, pareho filter.
    Just to be clear, I’m talking about the cabin seal from the ouside air, not the filter. As in there are nooks and crannies where outside, urban, dirty, and polluted air are coming in, even with the recirc button turned on. The cabin filter is really overtaxed at cleaning raw outside air, much less remove odors even with activated carbon type filters. Besides, the rear A/C doesn’t even have one and it’s a well-known fact that a ton of outside air gets sucked in by the rear blower.

The soot build up in my Innova’s interior have drastically been reduced due to the mods I did.

Just to give everyone a reference, before the mod, after just 3 or 4 months use of my Innova, the cabin filter yields about the same amount of dirt accumulation as my Civic FD cabin filter that’s been used for a year. Ganun karaming dumi pumapasok sa cabin ng Innova because it’s not sealed properly.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Just to be clear, I’m talking about the cabin seal from the ouside air, not the filter. As in there are nooks and crannies where outside, urban, dirty, and polluted air are coming in, even with the recirc button turned on. The cabin filter is really overtaxed at cleaning raw outside air, much less remove odors even with activated carbon type filters. Besides, the rear A/C doesn’t even have one and it’s a well-known fact that a ton of outside air gets sucked in by the rear blower.

The soot build up in my Innova’s interior have drastically been reduced due to the mods I did.

Just to give everyone a reference, before the mod, after just 3 or 4 months use of my Innova, the cabin filter yields about the same amount of dirt accumulation as my Civic FD cabin filter that’s been used for a year. Ganun karaming dumi pumapasok sa cabin ng Innova because it’s not sealed properly.
    oo nga pala.
    i was seeing that filter on the pictures.
    i sit corrected.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Together with the fuel filter change of my Innova Gas 2008 model, the mechanic told me that he will do some cleaning on some sensor of some sort and my ride now is very smooth and the fuel consumption has drastically improved. Dati, I would have difficulty on overtaking some vehicles but yesterday I had a long drive to the southern part of Cebu and was amazed at its performance, it was like driving a new vehicle being able to overtake vehicles. I do not have the chance of going back to the mechanic soon, but I am curious kung ano yung "cleaning ng sensor" ang ginawa nya.... By the way. the fuel filter change was its first on my vehicle after around 130,000 km ODO reading. Before when I have a full tank gas, the estimated "range" of travel reads only around 260km, now after the fuel filter change and that cleaning of the sensor, the estimated "range" of travel of a full tank gas is 360km. So I am really interested to know what cleaning was done... TYIA
    Last edited by attyallanlatras; February 25th, 2019 at 07:22 AM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^MAF senser?

Aside from being drive-by-wire(throttle controlled by servo motor thru position sensor of the pedal) there is no much mechanical in the fuel system. Cleaning the usual fuel lines (filters, injectors, throttle body) usually gives improvement on older vehicles. Some mechanics would simply remove the fuel injectors and soak it overnight on a carb cleaner to remove dirt deposits.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Together with the fuel filter change of my Innova Gas 2008 model, the mechanic told me that he will do some cleaning on some sensor of some sort and my ride now is very smooth and the fuel consumption has drastically improved. Dati, I would have difficulty on overtaking some vehicles but yesterday I had a long drive to the southern part of Cebu and was amazed at its performance, it was like driving a new vehicle being able to overtake vehicles. I do not have the chance of going back to the mechanic soon, but I am curious kung ano yung "cleaning ng sensor" ang ginawa nya.... By the way. the fuel filter change was its first on my vehicle after around 130,000 km ODO reading. Before when I have a full tank gas, the estimated "range" of travel reads only around 260km, now after the fuel filter change and that cleaning of the sensor, the estimated "range" of travel of a full tank gas is 360km. So I am really interested to know what cleaning was done... TYIA
    Probably the throttle body and maf sensor. Those are the common parts that need cleaning in toyota vvti engines.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    My Innova 2008 model has a gas engine with over 130,000km ODO. Read somewhere about Oil Catch Cans... My questions are: Should I install one (readily available is MANN Provent 200) considering na gas yung engine ko? Marami ba dito nag-install ng ganito? Is it difficult to maintain? Complicated ba ang maintenance to a noob just like me who wants to learn and try it out? Can the maintenance be done during the 5,000km PMS?

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    May nagpalinis na ba sa inyo ng throttle body at MAF sensor for innova gas? Ano ba effect sa makina pag pinalinisan ko ito? 122k KM na 09 innova ko at so far wla naman problem sa idling pero curious lang ako baka makatulong sa performance ng makina.

Salamat.

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]