New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 73 of 182 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksun25 View Post
    Just got my Innova J 2.5 Diesel from TQA earlier after much deliberation and research. White was my first color of choice but there is no available unit so i had to settle for mica red. I'm really happy with it. Only thing that I noticed was the rattling sound inside the cabin. I think it is coming from the seats. Didn't have time to check it since it's already dark when I took it out from the "stealership".

Also, they didn't give me a warranty card, the SA told me that it will be given on the 1000kms PMS. Is that true to others as well?

Any advise for a new owner like me would be highly appreciated. Thank you.
    sa tingin ko hindi pa nya binigay sa u kagad yung warranty booklet gimik nila yun para masubukan mo ang service nila sa first 1k pms

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Hi ka-innova, Good day,

Have any of our innova tail light got crack or nbbutas ? Do you only replace the lense or the whole thing. recomend naman po ng mga shops. Nag inquire ako sa TOYOTA 3152 for that unit palang installation fee is not yet included

Advance thank you to all

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
    Which scenario would a driver to be qualified to have a turbo timer?
    kapag parating high revving.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by superbismarck View Post
    Hi ka-innova, Good day,

Have any of our innova tail light got crack or nbbutas ? Do you only replace the lense or the whole thing. recomend naman po ng mga shops. Nag inquire ako sa TOYOTA 3152 for that unit palang installation fee is not yet included

Advance thank you to all
    i think these are one piece designs, to help maintain waterproofness. and if memory serves me right, it's easy to replace the assembly yourself. instructions are in the manual. you can easily see the mounting screws when you open the rear hatch.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pat_louie View Post
    i always turn my AC in tandem kahit nasa low level lang yung AC sa likod
    +1... it has been a habit of mine even with our Toyota Revo back then... may possibility rin na magbara ung expansion valve kung laging ung sa front lang ang nakabukas... nagkakaroon din ng foul smell ung rear aircon pag laging naka off.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    hi again ka-innova

just want to know how much does our original headunit sale for? im planning to sale mine when my unit arrive. and do we have some feed back on buying online on that turbo timer from SNY? trusted ba talaga sila?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Hi ka-innova, Good day,

Advance thank you to all
    The whole thing sir. Try to go to banawe, maraming shops dun free pa installation. Sa apalit, pampanga sir madami rin,,1800 pesos natanong ko, OEM pa. D ko lang alam sa banawe kung magkano.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MAGULO: that's what im afraid at..

Sir para di ka maguluhan, kung ano yun katumbas ng month vs km reading mo sa warranty booklet, yun na lang pagawa mo.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hi ka-innova, Good day,

Advance thank you to all
    Sir marz is right. you have to replace the whole thing and what's good about it is it's easy to install the tail light kelangan lang ng magandang tools. A friend of mine broke his left tail light ('07 Innova) and had it fixed in Pasay (Toyota Gant) changed them both to the '10 model tail lights! . He's even happier now that he got more than what he bargained for. He got the '10 tail lights for 1.8K each (brand new!) +a tip dun sa mechanic na nag-install! not bad!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    cjsdaddy is right.. Dapat na kuha mo na yung warranty card when you got your car.

about the rattling shake, i think it's the seatbelt. Clip it on the holder.
    Thanks for the suggestion sir. I will get back to my dealer and ask for the warranty card. I'll also check my seat belt later.

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 2]