Page 23 of 182 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Capsaul View Post
    Usapang Insurance claim.

just want to ask if i rightfully own the damaged part na pinalitan
    sa casa? should i ask na ibigay nila sa akin yung part na sira? in my
    case yung bumper?

what would be my proof na pinalitan talaga nila yung bumper ko?

ano sa tingin nyo? ask ko lang sa mga nakapag insurance claim na...

thanks....

I suggest bago mo dalhin sa casa put/engrave a mark ( inside ) on your old bumper as an identification. dati nagclaim din ako ng door stay, just to make sure na bnew ang ipapalit , nag-engrave ako ng identification marks sa original part.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by torvic1019 View Post
    thanks sir bradfort3.. i'll definitely contact mr hector lozano.. any other suggestions/advise guys? by the way, is there a way para palitan yung front grille of my innova similar to the current models today? thanks, thanks..
    dami ko na sir nakuha kay mr lozano. pwede mo request muna send sa email mo or mms yung mga pics ng accessories na gusto mo. iba iba rin kasi sir ang mga accessories or you can ask him to find the accessories you like. btw, sa kanya ko rin inorder yun front grille ko last month. Same in design of the stock front grille kinuha ko pero chromed. OR you can visit carryboyphils or SNY sa c3 malapit sa corner ng boni ave. you can find their product in ebay.phils

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bradfort3 View Post
    dami ko na sir nakuha kay mr lozano. pwede mo request muna send sa email mo or mms yung mga pics ng accessories na gusto mo. iba iba rin kasi sir ang mga accessories or you can ask him to find the accessories you like. btw, sa kanya ko rin inorder yun front grille ko last month. Same in design of the stock front grille kinuha ko pero chromed. OR you can visit carryboyphils or SNY sa c3 malapit sa corner ng boni ave. you can find their product in ebay.phils
    how much po ang Chomed front Grille mo sir?

can you post a picture sir?

TIA

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by torvic1019 View Post
    by the way, is there a way para palitan yung front grille of my innova similar to the current models today? thanks, thanks..
    Iba ang sukat ng front grill ng old model to the new one. Need to replace the bumper and hood lining din. your existing fog lamps will need to be replaced as well.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Attention Sirs: To anyone who dealt with Toyota Makati or any dealer- can we give the manager's check at the same day of the pick up of the car?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Daynah View Post
    Attention Sirs: To anyone who dealt with Toyota Makati or any dealer- can we give the manager's check at the same day of the pick up of the car?
    Sa Toyota Makati din ako kumuha ng Innova ko.

Usually kailangan mo talaga ibigay muna yun payment bago nila ayusin yun papers ng kukunin mo na unit. Unless meron ka ahente na malakas sa loob na pede mag-guarantee sa same day pick-up/payment mo.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kristine123 View Post
    how much po ang Chomed front Grille mo sir?

can you post a picture sir?

TIA
    just came from work mam.. i'll post it tomorrow. The chrome front grille style and make is just the same as the stock. the only difference is its fully chromed. there are others but i prefer to have this one..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post
    Iba ang sukat ng front grill ng old model to the new one. Need to replace the bumper and hood lining din. your existing fog lamps will need to be replaced as well.
    correct ginnova.. forgot to emphasize that.. dont forget to tell the year model when one orders the grille.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Daynah View Post

2 days before nung delivery binigay na namin ang manager's check, kasi one day daw ang clearing..

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GinQatar View Post
    2 days before nung delivery binigay na namin ang manager's check, kasi one day daw ang clearing..

Thank you mga Sirs, wanted to share- after much pressure from the dealership to forward manager's check before car pickup - tumawag ang husband ko (he is American, spoke in a very firm tone in English) sa dealership and explained that we are not comfortable to give the check unless we have inspected the car and we are satisfied with it. He also mentioned, that it is not right to demand payment for something that the consumer has not seen tested and achieved product satisfaction after after. He argued that a manager's check is good as cash and can be verified in a few minutes if needed -once my family is satisfied with the car. They were quite dumb founded and were quick to say yes, we can just bring the check upon pick up.

If someone is doubtful to give their money before car inspection and pick up... please use this as an argument. Winning through intimidation.

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 2]