New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by beeper0358
    Guys, was just reading the posts here about the INNOVA, which is really very informative. I'm looking into buying one also kaya nag check ako sa internet and ended up talking to an agent at Toyota Manila Bay. Mukhang mas maganda ang offers sa ibang dealers dahil sa freebies, or baka di pa lang nag elaborate yung agent na kausap ko . Saan kaya magandang dealer? I'm in Cavite area so I'm thinking of Toyota Dasma, pero I'm out of the country right now kaya through the web pa lang ako nag scout. I have received a quotation for a G variant 2.5 diesel MT and was almost convinced I'll buy it from Manila Bay dealer pero reading this post made me think and maybe look for other options. Any advice is much appreciated
    Their service is well... less that satisfactory based on our experience and our neighbors experience. Make sure you and your sales agent agree on the freebies, make it black and white... otherwise they can just deny they said anything.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Have anyone had any bad experience with Toyota Manila Bay dealer?

Sir ILuvDetailing,

are you refering to them on your last post?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    One of the reasons why we like this forums is to protect our rights as buyers and to exchange ideas and learn more from them.

Yup... When we purchased our Revo, it took them more than 3 months to release our plate #. We followed up several times... palaging wala ang salesman, not much in terms of after sales service. One of our neighbors threw fit inside the TMBC Dealership over a misunderstanding. One thing going for them is their location nothing else.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    This is scarry! Thanks for the info, I was informed my application is approved and they are just waiting for me to complete my documents. I am also getting in touch with Alabang dealer (My co-worker got his Revo from them).

Whew, I guess aside from thinking positive we also need to keep our fingers crossed and pray nothing goes wrong! After all the money we are spending is really hard earned money. Thanks bro!

Isn't there a new law you cannot drive your new car with just conduction stickers? Please enlighthen me cause I'm out of the country and don't want to get caught not ready for this when I get back home soon.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Well it's another weekend, I just gas up last night again full tank.. my computation comes out agin 5.01 Km/L... Well hope to haVE inform you on my latest consumption and you be the judge if you still want an innova... But for me I'm still loving each and evry day... he he..

WBR,
    hi innova boy,

have you tried computing fuel mileage by having a fulltank(tripmeter reset to 0) and using it up to empty(gas indicator light up). take note of the tripmeter reading during refuel. divide it by how many liters of fuel you load. Most cars have a fulltank range of at least 350-400 kilometers(city driving).

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    there's really something wrong either with Innova_Boy's engine or his computation. have you been filling up in only one gas station all along? maybe dinudugasan ka nung gas station.
    Signature

Most cars have a fulltank range of at least 350-400 kilometers(city driving).
    It depends on your car/driving habbits/traffic situation sir, its holds true when your driving a manual sub compact or a diesel AUV... if your driving a V6 or V8, its a stretch, kahit na Gas Revo di umaabot sa 350 kms.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Samin 2.0 gas engine A/T (honda), umaabot ng about 400-500kms sa full tank. Pero talagang malaki deffect ng driving style sa gas mileage.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    You are spending an awful lot on gasoline at 5km/l... If you spend 500 a week right now, you can save 200 pesos or so by having the vehicled checked up and fixed so that you get the expected mileage (around 9km/l at least IMO).