New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 49 of 203 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    smeagol, you did not factor in that the 3.0d is 4wd. a better comparison would be the 2.5 2wd.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    i'am just wondering kung may problema yung d4d 2.5 bakit marami parin bumibili ng innova? i'am not related to toyota nagtataka lang po. ang haba parin ng pila ng fortuner 4x2 diesel. i have a friend they bought 2 4x2 diesel fortuner pa nga eh and i think satisfied naman sila and the mileage now is around 16+k kms na. they even have the innova na d4d almost 30k kms no problem. siguro swerte or malas lang talaga ang unit like us we bought trooper in 2001 and 1 more nung 2004 to be honest im happy with the performance ng trooper kaya lang tinamaan ng bug yung 2001 swerte lang few months before matapos warranty nagloko na sya. so far yung 04 namin trooper upto now no problemo.

thanks guys.

i just want advice yung mga nakakuha ng fortuner 4x2 diesel dito ilan yung nagka problema and ilan yung happy naman sila sa performance.

kung ako tatanungin mas gusto ko 4x2 gas vvti but sabi ng agent pailan ilan lang dumadating and napakahaba ng pila.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mbclubph
    hi guys,

i will be getting my fortuner 2.5 diesel nextweek. any suggestions or comments will be much appreciated. medyo kinakabahan kasi ako co'z this car is for my mom and sister mahirap na itirik sila. regarding sa trooper i already experienced yung problem sa fuel system sa 2001 trooper namin that time it was still under warranty so no problemo but before matapos warranty binenta ko na. pero matigas ulo ng dad ko ok daw trooper so we bought a 2004 model again ok naman walang prob!.
    hi. imho, go for the vvti. i posted here a recently released 2.5 d4d fortuner being "serviced" at toyota makati. they replaced the "dreaded" denso fuel supply pump. kawawa naman mom at sis mo pag tumirik ang vehicle nyo.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's up to you kung gusto mo sumugal.

For me ok lang makipagsapalaran if its a cheap or pre-owned vehicle. But for something brand new, I'd rather not. You paid a premium for peace of mind, the vehicle better deliver.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    D 4 Defective

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    hi lahat ba ng d4d may problema? like the 3.0 d4d fortuner may ga problema na ba?

anyone here na may alam na kung ok ba yung reponse ng engine ng 4x2 diesel? because i believe they share same engine as innova.

thanks

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    fellow good day, i need comments we are planing to buy the innova E, this is going to be our first car. like most others we dont have the freedom to select high end models, thank you and a happy new year to all

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mbclubph
    hi lahat ba ng d4d may problema? like the 3.0 d4d fortuner may ga problema na ba?

anyone here na may alam na kung ok ba yung reponse ng engine ng 4x2 diesel? because i believe they share same engine as innova.

thanks
    heto yung sagot
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    I share ko lang, just awhile ago ex Mayor Tinoy Blanco of Meycauayan Bulacan make a stop at my place wd his Fortuner White 3.0 4x4 wd hoodscoop.Syempre kwentuhan, sabi ko mayor ganda po ng Fortuner nyo He replied gusto mo? binebenta ko nga e.
    Sabi ko naman bakit po? Mayor: Itinirik ako nito pa puntang pangasinan.
    May Fishpond sya sa pangasinan twice a week daw sya nagpuounta dun.
    Sabi rin nya bagong repair ito galing ng casa pinakita pa nga yong resibo same wd my resibo white bond paper amounting to 113,000 plus palit di lahat ng CRDi system.
    Mileage nya 26k na going 27k.
    I read somewhere in this forum that the 2.5 D4-D engine cannot seem to reach or go beyond speeds of 140kph or 160kph.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by edwin95c
    fellow good day, i need comments we are planing to buy the innova E, this is going to be our first car. like most others we dont have the freedom to select high end models, thank you and a happy new year to all
    If you read this thread from the first page to the last page, then you are already well aware of what lies waiting for future D4-D engine owners.

Avoid D4-D and if its within your budget, just add Php 50,000 more to the cost of the Innova "E" and get the "G" vvti mt, instead.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa 20++ years of existence ng 4d56 wala namang naging '4d56 woes'. Mahina nga at mausok pero hindi ka naman iiwan.

I still think Toyota jumped the gun when they hastily launched an engine not suited to local conditions.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Toyota D4D engine woes