New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 167 of 203 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    *Jenna
    Update po ng diagnostics ng casa regarding your brakes. Seems strange kc. Thanks

*wakin
    I think TMP would not give a formal clarification on the problem but they admit that there is really a problem with the D4-D's. Some say that only the first batch of D4-D equipped models have a problem that they already solve them. But you may never know...

*beebs
    Im sure konti lang ang magpopost sa vvti woes thread. hehehe

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MRC23 View Post
    *Jenna
    Update po ng diagnostics ng casa regarding your brakes. Seems strange kc. Thanks

*wakin
    I think TMP would not give a formal clarification on the problem but they admit that there is really a problem with the D4-D's. Some say that only the first batch of D4-D equipped models have a problem that they already solve them. But you may never know...

*beebs
    Im sure konti lang ang magpopost sa vvti woes thread. hehehe
    oo nga sir, baka nga wala pa ngang mag-post, hehe

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wakin View Post
    sa mga affected ng d4d problem, me nakausap na ba kayo from tmp? ano ang stand ng tmp dito?
    Ako wala pa. Puro mga warranty officer lang. Why did you ask?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Larshell,
    Okay na hi-ace d4d namin. Wala na rough idling. Computer reprogramming lang ginawa. Hope the problem wont go back.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    *Djerms

If the problem should go back pacheck mo fuel supply pump if it needs to be replaced. Rough idling is caused by this pump not supplying enough fuel to the engine. The casa will reprogram the ECU to give more extra boost of fuel to the pump to prevent rough idling. Well, thats my opinion based of what ive learned and experienced about the D4-D problems. I hope that the problem in your hi-ace wont come back.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Larshell,
    Okay na hi-ace d4d namin. Wala na rough idling. Computer reprogramming lang ginawa. Hope the problem wont go back.

Wow! Good news yan sa D4d owner's. But wait initialization always mistaken as computer reprogramming. Ano ba kwento ng gumawa 15min daw ba ginawa? Pag hindi na bumalik yan problema, were getting closer in solving this problem. Sana lang talaga na ito na nga.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Re post above: it's more likely that the computer was initialized, and not reprogrammed.

...still going by my "computer stuck in bad state" theory.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    last weekend my dad and i went to lingayen to fetch my lolo. we brought our fortuner to the province... as we were approaching aguilar, pangasinan cruising at 140 km/h (it was in the middle of the night), biglang namatay engine ng fortuner namin!!! buti na lang straight road at gumagana pa brakes.... nung nagfull stop na kami, we tried to start the engine it started pero namamatay after a few seconds. eh di sinubukan uli namin i-start and my dad stepped on the accelerator for a few seconds and the engine started like nothing has happened. sabi ni daddy bumalik na naman uli yung dating problema at naiinis sya dahil pinalitan na supply pump dati...

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    140kmh bigla huminto?? Dhayum!!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Buti wala nakatutok sa inyo na BUS. Good thing, nothing bad happened.

Toyota D4D engine woes