New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 452 of 548 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462502 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 5476
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by timo07 View Post
    Hi, plug and play? What's the damage? Compatible for rear cameras?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup, compatible for rear cameras.

Dash panel kit - 2k for the piano finish/2.5k for the carbon fiber finish
    Sony XAV-650BT - 12k
    Sony Steering wheel remote cable - 1k
    FM/AM Antenna Adaptor - 300
    Rear cam - 1.5k

Got these from the Aaron Samuel store in Banawe. The one next to BDO.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    My Altis is a 1.6G AT, where it doesn't have BT yet. I tried both my Oppo F1s and Samsung Note 3 on it and it doesn't work using the USB cable. My iPhone 6S though works perfectly fine. Irritated by this, I upgraded the stock Panasonic HU to a Sony XAV-650BT.

Sound on the Sony is miles better than stock. It has a lower noise floor, sounds larger and the BT quality is impressive.
    Nagssupport kaya to ng TV Plus?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Yup, compatible for rear cameras.

Dash panel kit - 2k for the piano finish/2.5k for the carbon fiber finish
    Sony XAV-650BT - 12k
    Sony Steering wheel remote cable - 1k
    FM/AM Antenna Adaptor - 300
    Rear cam - 1.5k

Got these from the Aaron Samuel store in Banawe. The one next to BDO.
    Thanks, d pala plug and play. All in all a little under 18K. Will have to think this over. Gusto ko sana plug and play even if a little more expensive.

The offer from casa accessory section is quite exorbitant at 50K+ (HU with rear camera) and still needs some wire splicing. I did not bother asking for the other details as the price is not workable for me if not plug and play.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by temabs View Post
    Nagssupport kaya to ng TV Plus?
    It should kung may video input.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by timo07 View Post
    Thanks, d pala plug and play. All in all a little under 18K. Will have to think this over. Gusto ko sana plug and play even if a little more expensive.

The offer from casa accessory section is quite exorbitant at 50K+ (HU with rear camera) and still needs some wire splicing. I did not bother asking for the other details as the price is not workable for me if not plug and play.

You mean those AVT units from the casa? They have a subpar BT connection. Quality is jittery. Plus the noise floor of their units is bad. Avoid the, like hell.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Speaking of Head Units.

Is it possible to take the stock head unit from an Altis V and stick it to an Altis G and have all the functions work?

I currently have an Altis G Manual with the base head unit. I'm thinking of replacing it with the Altis V variant stock head unit with the bluetooth as that's all I need as I do my navigation on my phone but I need the hands free function for taking calls while driving seeing as it's already illegal to use phones while driving.

I'm aware that the steering wheel controls for the Altis G variant are replaced with arrows to control the instrument cluster screen instead of the bluetooth controls present in the Altis V variant. If I replace my G head unit with the V one. Will the bluetooth functions override the arrow functions on the steering wheel controls? Will I still be able to use my instrument cluster screen? How do I answer/drop calls if there's no actual buttons that represent it on the controls.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    First time ko lang makita, is it normal to produce smoke on the exhaust/pipe during cold start in the cold morning?

I'm using Petron XCS, actually not really sure kung ganito na sya dati, first time ko lang kasi bumaba ng kotse after a cold start.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AltisAndMZ3FAN View Post
    First time ko lang makita, is it normal to produce smoke on the exhaust/pipe during cold start in the cold morning?

I'm using Petron XCS, actually not really sure kung ganito na sya dati, first time ko lang kasi bumaba ng kotse after a cold start.
    i suspect, it is not really smoke but water vapor.
    if so, it is normal, po.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i suspect, it is not really smoke but water vapor.
    if so, it is normal, po.
    Thanks sir! i actually think it is, since very thin lng yung usok and after running about 200 meter bumaba ulit ako wala na agad ito.
    it was just my first time seeing this on 6AM - 630AM range kasi usually hndi na ko bumababa. But so far no negative effects (same power etc.)
    I'll try loading again with Shell, lately lng kasi ako ng XCS.

Anyway my altis/I would like to greet you guys a merry christmas!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 15698179_10205957158168426_6974349591108763349_n.jpg  

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AltisAndMZ3FAN View Post
    Thanks sir! i actually think it is, since very thin lng yung usok and after running about 200 meter bumaba ulit ako wala na agad ito.
    it was just my first time seeing this on 6AM - 630AM range kasi usually hndi na ko bumababa. But so far no negative effects (same power etc.)
    I'll try loading again with Shell, lately lng kasi ako ng XCS.

Anyway my altis/I would like to greet you guys a merry christmas!
    the black mamba!