New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 455 of 548 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 5477
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Just would like to ask lalo na sa mga nakaexperience na,
    nadala nyo na ba 11th nyo sa mga rough roads ex. (going to beach, near mountains).
    How does the suspension took the beating?. napaisip lang ako dahil naka lowprofile + lowering baka durog na ko pagbalik hehe.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by AltisAndMZ3FAN View Post
    Just would like to ask lalo na sa mga nakaexperience na,
    nadala nyo na ba 11th nyo sa mga rough roads ex. (going to beach, near mountains).
    How does the suspension took the beating?. napaisip lang ako dahil naka lowprofile + lowering baka durog na ko pagbalik hehe.
    I was once got lost in Teresa, Rizal mountain area. I passed through a really rough roads part since I'm not familiar with the area and madaling araw na yun. Sobrang sagwa ng experience ko sa part na yun, ang baba masyado ng Altis. Nakakahilo at madalas sumayad yung baba. Though I immediately had it inspected sa casa after that incident, no suspension problems naman. IMO kaya niya but its a bad idea to bring it sa rough roads (if ever you'll have a chance).

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    That was sad to hear, lalo na siguro pag nakacoils/loweringspring. I couldn't imagine. Anyway wala naman ako choice. Very unfamiliar din sakin yung area (La luz - Laiya batangas) if i'm not mistaken.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I always bring my car through rough terrain. Suspension is holding up very well so far, but I'm on stock suspension.

Don't worry, the road to Laiya is paved.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I always bring my car through rough terrain. Suspension is holding up very well so far, but I'm on stock suspension.

Don't worry, the road to Laiya is paved.

Actually waiting for your feedback because i'm aware you travelled alot(specially provincial road) and tested our 11th's limit. Glad to know thanks!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Hi guys! Had my first unfortunate incident yesterday on my month-old Altis G. Ano po kayang magandang gawin dito?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170115_152642.jpg  

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by slick09 View Post
    Hi guys! Had my first unfortunate incident yesterday on my month-old Altis G. Ano po kayang magandang gawin dito?
    Masakit sa kalooban sa umpisa. As the days go by, mababawasan ang sakit. Hayaan mo na lang muna since plastic naman yung bumper at di kakalawangin. Mine hasn't received it's plate yet pero dami ng tama. You'll get over it over time[emoji16].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Wait for 2 weeks. If it still bothers you after 2 weeks, get it fixed. If not, let it be. Minor gashes like that are just irritating at first, but you'll get used to it.

Back then I used to get minor blemishes fixed right away. Now, I follow the 2 week rule and I eventually realize that the car still looks fine and I could live with minor hits.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Unfortunate paps. pero masanay ka din parehas tayong black kaya naintindihan kita hehe.
    Anyway ako nga nagutter bagong mags sa parking ng Up Town BGC. Hindi umiwas yung gutter e. Hinayaan ko na lang after 1-2 weeks ok na e sa kalooban.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Does anyone use Spotify with their stock head unit?

Is there a way for the song playing on Spotify to be displayed on the HU screen?

What happens to me is that only the first song I play will show up on screen, and then even if I skip to the next song, the screen doesn't update anymore and the HU displays just the first song all througjout even if I'm playing different songs already.

Using an iPod touch connected via USB. Anyone with the same experience?