New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 402 of 548 FirstFirst ... 302352392398399400401402403404405406412452502 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 5476
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Mga bro galing akong toyota kanina para magpacheck ng dalawang bagay.

1. Engine noise either cold start or matagal ng gamit, parang tunog na may binubugang hangin - Sabi sakin normal lang daw nung pinakingan sa CASA so baka praning lng ako.

2. Brake pedal not smooth (parang may click na hindi mo maririnig eh, feel lng pag apak) - normal daw ulit brake switch daw na hndi ko alam naman,.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    ^

1. Sa cabin niyo po ba naririnig or directly kapag binuksan ang hood?

2. Kung hindi po ganyan nung una niyong ginamit, more or less, there's something wrong with it.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Hello peeps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1455034380560.jpg  

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    1.6 v white pearl
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1455034473431.jpg  

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    which one of the two, sir?
    heh heh.

are the headlights, factory spec, po?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    are the headlights, factory spec, po?
    I don't think so.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I don't think so.
    halah!
    kukumpiskahin ng LTO...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    halah!
    kukumpiskahin ng LTO...
    No, they don't confiscate headlamp assemblies. Heck, I haven't seen them confiscate even LED bars on trucks.

The only confiscations I've seen so far are the add-on LED headlamps used by motorcycle riders in lieu of their stock headlamps which they don't bother to replace with proper halogen bulbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    No, they don't confiscate headlamp assemblies. Heck, I haven't seen them confiscate even LED bars on trucks.

The only confiscations I've seen so far are the add-on LED headlamps used by motorcycle riders in lieu of their stock headlamps which they don't bother to replace with proper halogen bulbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    in a live radio interview with a person in authority just last week, he mentioned that they would be stricter "from now on".
    they would confiscate the illegal appliance, and direct you to their center to pay the fine and claim your confiscated license.
    what is the illegal appliance? any LED headlight or lightbar, that did not come from the car's factory.
    he also mentioned that foglights must be sheathed in the metro.
    as to the altis' confiscation, i was refering to the amber bulb inside. heh heh.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    in a live radio interview with a person in authority just last week, he mentioned that they would be stricter "from now on".
    they would confiscate the illegal appliance, and direct you to their center to pay the fine and claim your confiscated license.
    what is the illegal appliance? any LED headlight or lightbar, that did not come from the car's factory.
    he also mentioned that foglights must be sheathed in the metro.
    as to the altis' confiscation, i was refering to the amber bulb inside. heh heh.
    I wonder then, will they confiscate the HID retrofits on my Mazda? Non-stock yan. 😅

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk